Nightmare's Nightmares

Start from the beginning

"I don't deserve you. Leave me alone. Let me suffer. I deserve this!" 

I started to scream at him, "NO YOU DO NOT, NO ONE DESERVES THIS! STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF IN SUCH WAYS!" he started to shake even more.

Now he was just silent, and every time I touched him he fought me off of him. Never have I've seen such negative emotions before. I cried more, I felt like I was letting him down. I knew he wished me not to but, I needed someone. I would only bring one person in though, not the whole team. Just then he ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. He was still shaking and crying. I brought him back to his bed.

I started to think about my options. Dust? No, he wasn't too good with feeling and emotions, at least from what I have seen the only person he has ever truly cared about was his brother. Error? He was second in command it had to be for a reason. No. He was second in command because he was the only other god on the team, I don't even know if he truly cares for Brother. Horror? No..I don't think he will know enough to be able to handle this situation. Cross? I know he is one of the most caring people on the team...maybe, but I still have no idea if he has been around Brother enough to know how to handle this.

 I need someone who isn't too new to the team, is caring, and cares for Brother. Then it came to me. Killer! He was one of the first people to fight alongside Brother, this past month he has shown he has many emotions, and as a bounus he owes Brother is life after what I did the other day. I teleported to Killer then grabbed him and teleported us back to the room before you could say teleportation.

"Wh-what the- DREAM!" he yelled going from confused to angry. 

He pulled out his knife, then saw Brother. I saw his face go to sadness in a blink of an eye. He dropped his knife and ran over to Brother's side.

"w-what d-did you do tO HIM!" he screamed blocking me from Brother.

He was trying to protect Nightmare, how sweet. Sadly this wasn't the time to fight with him, so I grabbed him by his hoddie's collar. Raising him slightly above the ground, then pinning him to the wall. Terror filled his eyes as he tried to fight me off. I stared into his sockets, both of mine black. Hot tears running down my face as I frustratedly explained,

"This is not the time or the place to fight me. I am here right now to help my Brother. Now you explain to me what could have caused this or I will bring him to the doctor. When they have helped him they will arrest him for his crimes. Neither of us want that, so get to talking," my voice lacked emotion as I talked. I remembered my aura had to stay positive so I foucused on manually restoreing it.

He explained to me annoyed, and worriedly, about everything that had happened that day. I figured the thing that had triggered this had to be Dust's prank. Still what in Asgore made it this bad. Before I could do anything else Killer broke down in tears next to Nightmare.

"shhhh, i-i-it is al-alright Nigh-Night-mare. Im he-here," he wispered to Nightmare calmly.

I watched patiently, intrigued by what he was doing. 

     Killer POV

I couldn't stand seeing him like that so I told him, "it is alright Nightmare. I'm here."

I then pulled a blanket over our heads, this made him stop mumbling. He then placed his hands on his 'ears', probably to keep the buzzing noises in his head out. It wouldn't work though like I said they were in his head. I then wiped away his tears which seemed to comfort him. I then told him,

"Nightmare, the buzzing isn't real, I swear," I said warmly. This made him actually look at me, instead of staring off into space.

I then slowly pulled his hands away from his skull, and then I hugged him. I hugged and hugged till his breathing slowed, but it didn't slow because he was calmed down. It slowed because he had fallen asleep, I sighed in relief. Hopefully a nap would calm him down.

I whispered to Dream, "please leave when he wakes up I will text you I swear." And with that Dream teleported away.

I then wrapped my arms around Nightmare's passive form and finally started my April Fools Day nap.

I FINISHED THIS MAY BE MY FAVORITE CHAPTER YET, okay so one thing I wanted to say was that if you didn't realize Killer just basically did a little of everything, He used blankets: Error, He wiped away Nightmare's tears: Horror, he told Nightmare it wasn't real: Dust, he did Cross's method after the cabinet: Cross, and he made Nightmare take a nap: Killer. I really enjoyed making this chapter and the next one is on the way{might be today, might be tomorrow, IDK}. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED(no shout outs again) I thought of this idea All~ by~ My~ Self~ [music is playing lol] and yeah. BYE! BYE! :3 1430 words)