He snatched Akaashi up in the air, literally yeeting him into the abyss. Akaashi was mortified while Bokuto continued throwing and catching him like a father with their baby.  He caught the glint in Bokuto's eye as he continued screaming, pleading for him to let him down. Bokuto just laughed at him though until his arms got a bit tired. Bokuto caught Akaashi as the two laughed together. The laughter died down as they started staring into each others eyes, a smile creeping up onto both of their lips. They stayed like that for a bit. Akaashi leaned forward and nuzzled his forehead against his, back to laughing.

"Ok you can put me down now, Bokuto," the man dared to laugh and respond with no.
"I will tell your mother that you failed your maths test if you don't put me down now," bluntness obviously evident in his voice, the grin wiped off of Bokuto's face. He put him down on the ground gently. "AkaAaashii," he wailed.

Bokuto leaned into the crook of Akaashi's neck, sobbing?..
He sobbed into his neck, complaining about how much of a failure he was because he killed his pet rock. Also sobbed about the math test too. Akaashi stood there, frowning with his widened eyes. He stroked his back awkwardly as the atmosphere felt tense.

"Uhhh Bokuto, you can stop now.. We have to pack up you know.." He stated as he sobbed on for a bit longer. Bokuto wiped his eyes as he waddled off slowly, packing everything up with Akaashi. He rambled on about how he was the best father to his rock and how their pet dog managed to piss on it while it was in his hands. Akaashi frowned at that statement as he kept rambling. What the actual fuck.. He thought as he was now deeply concerned with Bokuto, the concern clearly evident on his face as he held a sour expression.

The two had finished packing up, grabbing their duffel bags. Akaashi took a sip of the water from his bottle to get rid of the sour taste from earlier about the dog piss. God that got intense..

The two made their way to the locker room, the sun nearly down entirely as the sky became filled with magenta, purple and navy blue. It was a clear sky, no clouds wandering around. The two walked up to their designated lockers, unlocking them and grabbing a fresh outfit of clothing. The two chatted back and fourth and somehow the topic of bananas being berries came in.

Once the two went into the shower rooms, Bokuto decided to ask Akaashi.
"Um, do you wanna come in with me?" He questioned, eyes shut as the two shared the same tone of crimson on their cheeks. "Uhh.. Yeah.." Akaashi mumbled as Bokuto threw his first up into the air.

The two wandered in into the last stall together.

"Ladies first," Bokuto pulled the stall door towards himself, gesturing for Akaashi to enter. Bokuto then proceeded to hit himself with the door, his brain not functioning properly. His face scrunched in together as Akaashi failed to not laugh. He responded with a playful roll of his eyes as he entered. He chuckled as he entered with Bokuto soon following in behind, handling his face in his hand.

The two placed their new set of clothing side by side to each other along with their keys on the hooks. Bokuto was first to remove his clothing, Akaashi doing it after he had finished. Bokuto twisted the hot water tap then turning the cold water tap a bit afterwards to even out the temperature as most people do (if you don't then that means you want everyone to perish in hell).

The temperature became perfect just as Akaashi slipped in (no, not like that you pervert!). Akaashi twisted his head away shyly as Bokuto chuckled to himself. He grabbed him and started singing, Akaashi following suit. The two sang at the top of their lungs to whatever tune that popped up into their heads. Bokuto couldn't take his eyes off of the literal eye candy in front of him.