What's Your Favorite Food?

Just kidding~♡ here is the real chapter~♡
BTW, what is your favorite food?

You woke up around 9 in the morning but usually, you oversleep until 1 pm but today is an exception because you're going to help your brother and welcome his childhood friends. Today is one of those days where your good ol brotha ask you for help and being the considerate sister, you are going to help him.

"Should I make breakfast first or go to grocery?" You ask to no one in particular. If your mother was home and not at work, she could probably help you out in making breakfast while you go to a grocery store.

Estimating that Kizuki will wake up at quarter to ten and his friends will arrive at 11, you decided to go at the grocery and just cook lunch when you're back. Oh, was it brunch? (Breakfast and Lunch).

'Not that it matters, he can eat the bread when he wakes up later.' You thought and started to jog your way to the nearest mart. It wasnt that long before you arrive at the shop and immediately entered. The market was bustling and it happens that today was the day where all their fruits and vegetables are on sale for 30% off to celebrate the anniversary of the store.

You praised yourself for having a good timing and decided to cook Hayashi Rice for lunch. Picking up onions and button mushrooms, you also bought half a kilo of beef and red wine. You were about to put the tomato sauce in the basket but remembered that you have plenty of it back at the house.

You also seized the chance to buy some (favorite fruit) before leaving the fruits and vegetables corner. Your (e/c) eyes glanced at a certain freezer and saw a bunch of dairy products. "Kizuki-nii loves chocolate ice cream. I'm going to buy one gallon for him to share with his friends~" You muttered and grabbed the chocolate flavored ice cream.

After paying the things you picked, you dashed into your house, fearing that the guests have arrived and the fridge being empty. You can't count on your brother when it comes to grocery shits.

As soon as you got home, you breath a sigh of relief after seeing the shoe rack empty for guests. "Kizuki-nii, can you help me out?" You called out and he dashed to your direction. "Y/n! I thought you left me-- oh you bought groceries." Kizuki blasted and immediately snatched the heavy plastic bags you're carrying. 'I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM WITH ME. I'M SO STUPID.' You thought and followed him in the kitchen.

"Y/N WHY DO YOU HAVE WINE? YOU CAN'T DRINK WINE. ARE YOU DRINKING WINE!?" Your brother asked with a hysterical look on his face and you rolled your eyes. "It's for the food. I'm not drinking wine and beer so stop whining." You explained and placed the ice cream in the freezer.

"Oh, I forgot. I asked them to have lunch here, do we have enough food for four?" He asked with an apologetic look. "Duh, I'm your sister. I know that it's going to happen so I bought plenty of ingredients so I can cook Hayashi Rice. They are your special guests afterall." You replied and started sorting the ingredients you bought.

"Hayashi Rice. That's Ushi-- nevermind~ stay focus on cooking while I clean the house." He said and you curiously glanced at him because he was about to say something but cutted it. The weird thing about your brother is that you can ask him to do everything but not washing the dishes.

Your brother has already finished cleaning the house when you started prepping the table. The only thing that you guys were waiting is the arrival of two people. Since they are taking too long, you decided to take a quick shower to freshen yourself up. After showering and changing your clothes into (your own pair of outfit), you headed out and saw two tall figures talking to your brother.

Out of instinct, the tall guy with a slender figure and red hair looked at your direction and you froze. His look was that of analyzing your whole being and made every inch of your system waver. His down turned eyes was fixed at your (e/c) eyes, it was enchanting and at the same time it was weird not until he displayed a playful smile.

"Kizuki, you never told me that you had a girlfriend~ you coward~" The red head teased Kizuki and the other guy with a gentle yet stoic face with algae-like hair also glanced at you. "Huh!? That's my sister, don't you have eyes Satori!?" Kizuki retorted in a laughing manner. "I know she's your sister, it's just fun to tease you after all those years. Don't cha know that I missed you so much~?" The red head replied and tried to hug Kizuki but was immediately stopped by his hands.

The other guy approached you and bowed. "I'm sorry for his rude greetings. I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi. I have heard about you from Kizuki back then." Ushijima said and bowed again. You also bowed and smiled at him. "You're so polite Ushijima-san. I'm Naru Y/n. You can call me as you see fit." You replied and noticed that he smiled for a second.

"Yo Y/n-chan! Although we don't know each other Kizuki always talk about you. The name is Tendou Satori. You can call me Tendou or whatever." He grinned and waved his hand. You also smiled back at him.

"Oh right, lunch is ready. Let's eat before it gets cold!" You invited and served the plates. "This is.." Ushijima looked at the dish while he was sitting. His face was still straight but his eyes says otherwise because it was full of enthusiasm and sparkles. "...Don't you like it?" You asked hesitantly and Tendou puffed his cheeks to prevent himself from laughing.

"There's no problem. Thank you for the food." He replied and smiled a bit. You sighed in relief after hearing his response because you don't know what to do if he doesn't like the dish and just resort to cook him some egg roll or something. "I bought chocolate ice cream for dessert so go on and dig in~" You said with enthusiasm before having a bite on your own meal. The taste wasn't so bad and you mentally noted that you have to nag your mom and teach you other recipes.

"Chocolate? As in chocolate!?" Tendou asked with a curious face. "What? You don't like it either?" You asked and he peace signed at you. "Nope! I totally like it~" Tendou replied with a smile on his face. "Y/n, I've been meaning to ask this." Your brother muttered that caught your attention and replied, "What?".

"How did you know both of their favorite food?"

■■■■■■■■■■■

Of course it was a total lie that I'll be on hiatus lol.
I love you guys!
We hitted 75k and 2.6k votes! Thank you so much!

Keep yourself out of the virus or Shimizu will spank you.

-helli