03. Pulverize

CHAPTER THREEPULVERIZE

CHAPTER THREE
PULVERIZE

◥✤◤

     "Seriously, Rosalie! All I'm asking is for you to talk to Sweet Pea about pulling some strings and letting us perform at the Whyte Wyrm on Friday Night!" Luna said as she tried to keep up with her sister's fast pace.

     "No! Me and Sweet Pea have a date at the Whyte Wyrm on Friday and I would like to enjoy my night without my little sister playing in a band with a very pointless title," Rosalie said.

     "He's taking you to a bar for a date? That's kind of sad when you could go to Pop's for a three dollar milkshake that is actually worth the money. And more importantly, don't disrespect the name of our band!" Luna said. "We need a location for our performance and we chose the Whyte Wyrm. It has a perfectly good stage."

     "If you want the location so much, you go talk to Sweet Pea."

     "Why me? He's your boyfriend!"

     "You're the one who wants a location."

     "What if he pulverizes me?"

     "You're five feet tall with twigs for legs and straws for arms. Trust me, there's nothing there for him to pulverize."

     Luna looked at the parts of her legs that were not covered by the black skirt she was wearing and sighed at her sister's words.

     "I hate to break it to you, but you're nearly as short as I am and you don't have much meat on your bones yourself so you should be the last person to criticize me for my frame," she said as she stood in front of her sister and blocked her path. "If you don't talk to Sweet Pea about letting us use the stage at the Whyte Wyrm, I'll tell Mom about that time you snuck out in the middle of the night to meet Sweet Pea at the quarry for skinny dipping."

     Rosalie narrowed her eyes at her little sister and Luna could tell she had her right where she wanted her. "You're a real bitch if you tell her about that," Rosalie said.

     "Talk to your boo and I'll keep my mouth shut. You help us get a location in exchange for my silence. Simple," Luna said with a small shrug.

     "If I talk to Sweet Pea about pulling some strings to let you guys perform your songs at the Whyte Wyrm, will you leave me alone?" Rosalie questioned while glaring at Luna.

     "Deal. I'll even stay away from you guys while we're there."

     "Fine."