18. You're a Moron

CHAPTER EIGHTEENYOU'RE A MORON

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
YOU'RE A MORON

◥✤◤

     Luna and her friends agreed that they would put their group practices on hold, they figured one more couldn't hurt. They could do one more group practice before leaving the music room unoccupied until the Black Hood was caught. If Luna was being completely honest, she wanted to get at least one more practice in before going on a semi hiatus after having to cancel for days at a time due to other things.

     As she was walking to the music room, she saw Sweet Pea at his locker and narrowed her eyes when he started walking beside her. "Where are you heading?" he asked casually.

     "Where are you heading?" she fired back.

     "Hell," Sweet Pea replied and Luna laughed as she shook her head.

     "That's where all of us are going, buddy," she said. "But actually, I'm going to the music room to meet the others."

     "Are you finally doing the band practice you said you would days ago?" Sweet Pea questioned and Luna glared at him as she elbowed him in the side.

     "Not my fault, alright? Besides, don't you have a Northsider to punch?" Luna asked and the tall Serpent boy next to her just laughed.

     "I already did. Remember how I got this black eye?" he asked as he pointed at the bruise around his left eye.

     The bruise was fading which was a good thing and Luna just shrugged her shoulders as she kept walking. "If you want, you can hang out with us during practice. I said I'd let you know if we ever decide to do another performance, but I don't think that's happening any time soon. So this is the next best thing," Luna said as she adjusted her bag.

     "I vaguely remember that conversation," Sweet Pea replied.

     "You were watching us through the window and then I got distracted and busted a string," Luna said as she recalled the conversation they had right outside the music room.

     It was a good thing she always carried extra strings with her.

     "Are you saying you got distracted because of me?" Sweet Pea questioned with a smirk on his face and Luna just rolled her eyes.

     "You're a moron," she said.

     "What? How am I a moron?"

     "You're a moron!"

     Sweet Pea sighed as the both of them walked into the music room and all her friends immediately looked at Sweet Pea. It was usual to have Kai there during practice because he would sometimes film their practices as a "behind the scenes" thing for their YouTube channel. But having someone completely different there during their practices was new to all of them.