22. A Big Softie

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWOA BIG SOFTIE

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
A BIG SOFTIE

◥✤◤

     Once they got everything they needed, they all went back to Luna's place to wait for Sweet Pea and Fangs to arrive and Luna explained the situation.

     "I thought Rosalie was over it by now but we have to keep them apart?" Naomi questioned.

     "I don't think she's over it 'cause when I brought it up, she looked at me like she was gonna rip my head off. Kind of like what I did to her teddy bear when we were little kids," Luna replied as she shrugged her shoulders. "Which is weird 'cause the last time we talked about him, she wasn't so high strung."

     "Isn't it obvious? She's jealous. She clearly sees how often you and Sweet Pea have been hanging out since they broke up and it's driving her bonkers," Peyton said with her arms crossed and Luna rolled her eyes.

     "Yeah, we hang out but we're not alone. Either Fangs and Toni are with us or you guys are with us," she replied while Maya pursed her lips.

     "Peyton has a point. Also, you're her sister," she said.

     "If seeing her ex hanging out with other girls, let alone me, grinds her gears that much, that's her problem, not mine," Luna said as she opened the garage door and checked her phone for the time.

     "I feel like I shouldn't be here," Kai said as he stood there awkwardly with his hands in his pockets.

     "Too bad, you're here now you gotta listen to Luna's Sweet Pea and Rosalie troubles," Peyton replied with a crooked smirk.

     "I am not having Sweet Pea or Rosalie troubles," Luna growled through her teeth and rolled her eyes when Peyton and Naomi smirked at her reaction. "Anyway, Fangs texted and said they'll be here any minute now."

     "Fangs. Right," Peyton chuckled and Luna looked at her with a fake smile.

     "Is that translation for 'I wanna get throat punched?' Because I'd be more than happy to oblige," she said.

     "Jesus Christ, you are terrifying," Fangs said as he walked into the garage with Sweet Pea.

     "Don't be fooled. She's actually a big softie," Kai said and the other girls laughed while Luna marched over to him and pulled his hood over his head.

     She pulled the drawstrings tight until he couldn't see and he struggled as she tried the strings into a tight knot. Luna stood there as she watched him try to untie the knot and turned to look at everyone else.

     "Don't look at him, just start soundproofing," she said as Kai continued to struggle with the knot.

     "Untie the knot, Luna!" Kai said.