Welcome to the Family!

Alice's POV

"Therapist?" Ukyo asked.

"Oh crap.." I thought to myself knowing this was gonna end badly.
"Uh, Eira I haven't told them about the therapy stuff." I laugh nervously.

"You haven't told them! Seriously, Alice, that's something you tell the people that you live with especially if you have an episode." Eira frowned crossing her arms over her chest.

"I got everything handled." I look away pouting.

"If you had everything handled then they would know who Mayumi already."

"It's not that big of a deal I haven't had an episode in months!" I whine.

"Your mental health is a big deal, Alice!" Eira scorned as she grabbed my cheeks and started pulling them to the point it hurt as I whine in pain she glared at me, "This is why I call you an idiot!"

"Owww! Ret gwo!" I whine.

She let go and I move hide behind Masaomi and Ukyo as I rub my cheeks and Eira groaned clearly annoyed with me, "Our lovely idiot here as a list of issues. She doesn't take medication since she goes to Mayumi whenever she can and when she can't she does music therapy which is how she learned how to play the piano."

"But I'm fine! I haven't had any issues! You're just gonna worry them!" I groan loudly.

"Shut it! This is important information!" Eira yelled at me. She sighed, "Mayumi will be seeing you next weekend and that's final!" She said as she walked away annoyed and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Really what a worrywart," I sigh as the brothers look at me worried except Wataru since he really didn't seem to understand.

"Alice.." Masaomi started but I cut him off.

"Relax, I've been dealing with this for a long time so don't worry about it. Trust me it's better for all of us. I don't do so well when a lot of people worry or get involved." I smile as them and the all awkwardly agree.

Soon Ema came back and I walk up to her and we walk away to mingle and take pictures. Then all the singles ladies were gathered in the center as Papa and Miwa were high up on a balcony overlooking the crowd. I could hear the excited chatter of the other ladies.

"Then, here I go!" Miwa smiled as she turned around and threw her bokay into the air over her head, "There!"

It flew over the crowd and it landed in Ema's arms, she looked at it shocked as the crowd clapped.

"Woah you caught it!" I smiled.

"What?" Ema gasped as we look up to see Miwa wink at us.

"Congratulations!" Tsubaki said from behind us, "It's settled! The next bride is you! Maybe I'll put in a reservation."

We both turn around to see the brothers all gathered together as Azusa scolded Tsubaki, "Tsubaki, let's leave that sort of thing for another time."

"What? Another time? Like when?" Tsubaki whined.

"Okay, now, leave it at that for today." Kaname sighed.

Well, then.." Masaomi cleared his throat, "Allow us to say this formally, once again..."

"We apologize for doing it in this setting.." Ukyo was interrupted by Hikaru.

"It's because we're in this setting, right?" Hikaru smiled.

"This is a little embarrassing, but..." Yusuke had a kinda forced smile.

As Iori finished his sentence, "This is how we feel."

"Ready! Set!" Wataru cheered raising his hand up,

And all the brothers said together, "Welcome to the Asahina family!"

Ema and I look at each for a moment before we looked back at them and smiled back.

After the wedding had ended we all went home as Papa and Miwa headed off to head to their honeymoon. I luckily managed to keep in my vomit until I got home. Ema held my hair back as I puked in the toilet as she patted my back as I groaned. Afterward, I brushed my teeth and we went to my room and we changed out our dresses and sat on my bed looking at all the pictures that were taken.

My phone started ringing and I excused myself as I went on the baloney and answered it.

"Hello." I said

"Hello Alice, it's Mayumi." A soothing voice came from the other side.

"Oh hey Mayumi, I'm guessing Eira talked to you."

"She did."

I sighed, "Mayumi I'm fine. Eira's just being overdramatic."

"I know sweetheart but she's worried about you, remember what happened last time."

"Yeah... Lucy still freaks out from time to time." I look up at the night sky leaning against the railing.

"It's not just about your friend's reaction. You hurt yourself pretty badly." Mayumi sighed a little.

"When you come over, you should bring one of your brothers." She suggested, "That way we can teach them the proper way to help."

"I don't want to worry them..."

"I think they would be more worried if they didn't know anything." She hummed.

"You think so?"

"Yes, so I expect a brother during our next visit."

"Okay..."

"Alright I look forward to meeting them, have a good night Alice."

"Goodnight Mayumi."

The call ends and I sigh again before going back in as Ema was already asleep. I smile to myself and crawl into bed. I cuddle up to her as our animal companions slept on the end of the bed. I close my eyes and soon I fell asleep as well.

__________________________

A/n: Sorry if this chapter was kinda short, I didn't think it needed much more.