Yet another brother

Alice's POV

I wait leaned against a wall in the train station, Ema's train was due to arrive any second. I read M.Q.C reports on my phone, well the ones that I have clearance for, trying to piece together any clues I can get. So far the only thing I can figure out that Eira has a small hand selected people going out finding these items, a few of these people are very strong and have harder missions, even Eira was collecting. I also found out that Eira is the only one who knows the real reason for all the secrecy, which makes things difficult since she's knows all my tricks to find information.
I sigh reading yet another dead end to what I thought was a good lead. When I get home I'm gonna take notes and try to piece things together, maybe I'm not seeing the connection.

I glance up hearing people move about making noises as people get on and off the train. I put my phone in my pocket and get off the wall and wave as soon as I make eye contact with Ema. She smiles and waves back walking up to me.

"Hey sis I'm here to walk you home." I smile linking arms with her.

"Hehe you didn't have to you should be resting" she giggled as we walked.

"Nonsense I've rested enough" I puffed out my chest giving her a cheeky smile.

"Okay I trust you. So how was your meeting?"

"Um confusing but okay I guess. I got a job transfer to here. And I kinda joined a soccer team..." I forced a laugh.

"You joined a soccer team?! When and how?"

"While I was working I ended up in Subaru's school and was requested by a girl on the school's soccer team. I start tomorrow."

"Oh. Good luck, I know you'll do great." She smiled

"Thanks" I smiled back.

Timeskip

The sun was setting turning the sky orange as we get to the fifth floor , Ema by steel box of death and me by the stairs. Juli was on Ema's shoulder and poke his white fluffy cheek pouting.
"Hey where were you earlier I needed your help."

"I protect Chii, you can take care of yourself." He pushed my finger away.

"Aww you're no fun."

Ema giggled and we headed down some stairs to the living room, "Hello, we're home," but there was no answer and it looked empty, "that's strange no one's here."

Juli sniffed the air, "Someone's here. I can smell the creep."

"Creep? Isn't that a little harsh?" I poked his cheek and he smacked my finger away. I walked over to the couch, "oh found him... Uh who is he?"

Asleep on the couch was a guy around my and Ema's age, light brown hair with four yellow hairpins, a green and white shirt with a grey vest and pink undershirt, brown pants with a belt, yellow bracelet and yellow shoes.

I point at him and look back at Ema, "Do you know this guy?"

She walked to the couch and looked at the guy, "He must be Fuuto Asakura."

"Who?"

"The twelfth son right, pop star and whatnot?" Juli said looking at him

"Ohh" I shrugged, we meet yet another brother, Ema looked back at him and made eye contact.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked her

'What did he just say? I don't like his attitude towards Ema...' I frown looking at him

"My brother's girlfriend?" He assumed.

"What? No." Ema answered quickly a little taken back.

"I don't know how you managed to get into my house, surely you don't think you can get away with breaking in and and entering." I frown more, he sure is rude, and I don't think we will get along if he continues to act this way.

"No I... I can't be breaking in and entering if I live in this house too." Ema said and I silenced my giggle, way to comeback sis.

"Oh," he sat up, "so you're the daughter of the man my mother is marrying."

"That's right" I smile catching his attention he opened his mouth and I quickly spoke, "I'm also his daughter."

"I didn't expect you" He got up and walked up to Ema, a little too close for my comfort, so I watch him carefully. "I guess you're cute in your own way."

Ema looked at him confused, while I did the same. What was he getting at?

"But you don't look all that clever to me." He said and Juli hissed at him, Ema's eyes went wide and I growled a little, "you're an idiot, aren't you."

"Wow..." She looked at him surprised, "I don't think so..." And Juli try to scratch him with his claws but he was on top of Ema's head and he couldn't reach.

"If you're an idiot, how would you know? I mean unless someone told you."

'That's a trick question!' I growl again and force my way between them. "First that's a trick question, and second Onee-chan is not an idiot."

His eyes looked down and met with my angry eyes, and he smirked. "Are you suppose to be her knight in shining armor, you're a little too vertically challenged to protect anyone. Although the view from up here is pretty good."

"I bet you'll love the view of my fist in your face!" I hiss back.

"Are you sure you can reach?"

"You wanna test that theory!"

We glare at each other and Ema puts her hand on my shoulder, "That's enough Alice. I'm okay" and I sigh stopping the glare fest.

"So you really are an idiot." He looked at us smirking.

"She is not!" I glare at him again.

"She's not denying is," he turned walking away as I glare daggers at him waving back at us he walked up the stairs, "Nice to meet you, baka and tiny knight."

"Ugh! I don't like that guy!" I turn to Ema as she gave me a forced smile.

"Calm down Alice.."

"I agree with Ali, that guy is bad news" Juli huffed.

Ema sighed and we grabbed a few snacks and headed to her room. I help her finish unpacking her room, when we finished the room we sat down on the floor and ate snacks.

"What was that guy's problem?! He's a complete jerk!" Juli hissed while I nodded munching on my mini cookies.

Ema forced a smile, "I have to admit he's definitely different from the Fuuto Asakura I've seen on TV, but I think I caught him off guard too. It gotta be strange to wake up to someone you don't know walking around your home."

"That doesn't excuse what he said." I finished the rest of my snacks and I clean up my mess.

"Yea, and none of that is your fault." Juli crossed his furry arms over his chest.

"I know, but I still wanna be careful and outta everyone's way and not be a bother to them."

"You're too kind Onee-chan" I sigh smiling and Juli sighed as well nodding.