A deal and new room?

Alice's POV

I yawn walking home, my leg killing me. I get home slowly as I limp a little and I walk through the glass doors and I groan with the hardest decision I have faced here. Do I struggle to walk up the stairs, or go in the moving steel box of death? I sigh and go to the elevator with my leg pain I don't think I'll make it to that high up.

I step into the moving death trap and press the fifth floor button and I watch as it light up. I lean against the wall and close my eyes to relax as the doors slowly close I sigh.

It didn't take long to get to the fifth floor and when the doors opened I slowly crawled my way out, my whole body numb and sweaty, my stomach twisting while it felt like someone was punching it. I roll onto my back taking shallow breaths once I got out that death trap.

"Alice?" I hear above me, so I open my eyes and force a smile.

"H..heee..y.. Bro..." I say and Masaomi looked at me worried.

"Are you okay? Why are you laying on the floor?" He bent down and helped me up.

I laugh weakly, "moving...steel box..or death...I rode it..instead..of the...stairs.."

"Moving box? Do you mean the elevator?" He asked as he stood me up. I cover my mouth feeling breakfast and coffee coming back up to say hello and I nod.

"Do you have motion sickness by any chance?" He let me lean on him for support and I nod gulping I move my hand.

"Please...don't t..ell anyone.. I don't want to..trouble anyone.." I looked at him, he smiled and nodded.

We walked, well he walked and I limped using him as support so I didn't pass out or puke or both. He sat me down on the couch and I leaned back resting and I close my eyes again. "I need to relax for a few seconds it'll go away"

"Do you need anything?"

"No I'm fine, thank you"

"Is your ankle hurting?"

I jolt snapping my eyes open my cheeks going pink, as I felt his hands gently touch my leg as him pulled my sock off, somehow he got my shoe off without me noticing.

"N-no its fine." I look down at him blushing, how did he get my shoe off?

He took off my sock, he felt looked at my shin, "What happened to your leg? Its badly bruised." He asked.

"Oh um, something happened at work. I'm fine. Its not a big deal. I get hurt all the time." I shrug relaxing.

"What is your job?"

"Um I can't tell you that... But I can say that its something I can handle so don't worry about me." I smile at him as he looked at me concerned he sighed with a small smile.

"Alright, then come to every time you come home and I'll give you a checkup, just to be sure" he wrapped my shin then he held out a lollipop for me. Smiling I took it and opened it putting it in my mouth he put my sock and shoe on.

"Thanks I will. But I have to know... How did you get my shoe off?" I look at him and he stands up.

"You fell asleep" he smiled and petted my head gently messing up my hair.
I look down hearing my heart beat faster and my cheeks burned as I nodded. He chuckled, "Its a deal then, be careful next time."

I nod again and he walks off, stopping for a second he turned to me, "Oh, Tsubaki is downstairs preparing your own room."

"My own room?" I slowly nodded and headed to the stairs, eating my candy I walked to the fourth floor, walking though the halls I see a room door open.

I poke my head in, "Tsubaki?"

I see him taping up a box, he look up at me and smiled seeing me he put the tape down. He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug holding me in his hands. I froze blushing I could hear his calm heart compared to my quick one. Wait if I can hear his can he hear mine? No he would have to put his ear against my chest....can he feel it?

"Welcome home Alice~" his breath tickled my ear and I shivered my face turning bright red.

"Y-yea I-I'm home-e" I squeaked back and he let me go.

"You're blushing~ Thats so cute!" He cupped my burning cheeks in his hands.

I think these guys are trying to give me a heart attack. I just nod blushing trying to calm my heartbeats, so I can live another day. Where's Juli when ya need him? Help! Squirrel is shining poke-a-dot bow! I need help!

His smile never leaving his face he pulled me into another hug. Okay I die from a heart attack and embarrassed because of my brother... Some way to finish life. Its definitely interesting.

He let go just in time and I caught my breath, did I stop breathing? I don't know anymore. I look at him and he patted my head.
"Im almost done moving my stuff, and I can help you unpack your things once I'm done."

"I'll help" I calm down a bit.

We worked on getting all his things into a different spare room on the third floor. Eventually we finished moving all the boxes and cleaned the room up. We put the room the way I liked and finished, my stuff wasn't coming til tomorrow. I sit on the bed tired.

"Wow that took longer than I thought it would," I smiled and Tsubsaki nodded.

I check the time, "I'm going to pick up Ema, thank you for this"

He walked up to me and leaned forward towards me, "If you need anything I'm not far"

I gulp down blushing leaning back but somehow he got his hand on my low back getting too close for comfort then once again he pulled me into a hug, I pushed him away blushing and I run out my new room running out the complex towards Ema's school.

_________________________________

Sorry for taking so long, but I'm back lol!

The timeline of this is stretched because the show has a lot of time skips so imma fill in a lot of my own plot!

Scarletmoon353 out! Love ya all! 😙😙😙