Secret pt.2

Alice's POV

As the room was silent I looked at them as they looked at me surprised.

"Hahaha! You're kidding me." Fuuto laughed at me and I frown.

"Uh Imouto-chan that's..." Kaname gave me a forced smile.

"So you're short and crazy." Fuuto laughed more.

"She's not crazy! It's the truth!" Wataru jumped from the couch.

"Wataru..." Masaomi sighed a little.

"She has magic and even Larique can talk and fly too. I saw it!" Wataru pouted.

"See I told you guys wouldn't believe me!" I sigh.

" It's not that we don't believe you, " Tsubaki started and Azusa finished, "It just seems impossible."

They all except Ema and Wataru agreed with the twins as I sighed.

"I'm telling the truth-" I say but Fuuto rudely interrupts me.

"Then prove it. Where's your ward?"

"I don't have one." I frown.

"Oh really? Are you going to pull a rabbit out of thin air."

"That's not how my magic works!"

"Then do something."

"It's hard to do something small!"

The room was heavy with tension as I glared at Fuuto and he looked at me like he's won.
I groan with a headache and annoyed as I sigh, "Fine you want proof!"

I run my fingers through my hair annoyed as to calm myself down. I didn't wanna lose control of my magic and an idea pop into my head, "Wataru you wanna help me?"

"Yeah," Wataru happily jogged up to me as I leaned down and I created little crystal pebbles and put them in his hand, "Alright give everyone one of these make sure you keep one for yourself."

He nodded as he went and gave everyone a pebble as they looked at them confused. I waited until everyone had one and Wataru went back to sitting next to Masaomi.

"Alright now everyone has one, watch this is your proof." I relax and put my hands together as the magic flowed through me into the pebbles everyone had. The pebbles began to glow and I watched as their eyes widen, "Crystal make flower!"

As I cast my spell my hands up to my elbow were covered in crystal and the pebbles grew into crystal daisy each with a different color; Masaomi got lime green, Ukyo got a raspberry colored one, Kaname a purple, Hikaru's hot pink, Tsubaki was a normal pink tone, Azusa was blue, Louis light pink, Subaru's was turquoise, Iori got white, Yusuke got red, Fuuto got pale orange, Wataru got yellow and lastly Ema's daisy was multicolored.

I smirked at their shocked faces as they held my crystal flowers, "Is that enough proof?"

"See! She's telling the truth!" Wataru smiled happily.

"This is...." Ukyo said but he was speechless like the others.

"Wow, Eira's gonna be pissed about this." Larique yawned laying on the back of the couch in her normal form.

Fuuto jumped since she was behind him and I couldn't help but laugh, "Your face was priceless!! Good job Larique."

Fuuto glared at me, "It's not funny! Cats don't talk!"

"I just did." Larique sighed, "Aliiiiiiccce I'm hungry!"

"Go eat then," I said still giggling.

Larique nodded and spread her wing and lazily floated over to the kitchen as the brothers looked at the flying cat with wide eyes. It took them all like 10 minutes for the information to settle in and they asked me questions and I answered them to the best of my ability. During that time I canceled the magic on my arms and they went back to normal.

"That's truly amazing Alice!" Tsubaki smiled as he pulled me into a hug and I blushed a little.

"Thanks." I smiled back, I think this is his normal so I should get used to it. Thankfully Azusa pulled Tsubaki off me.

"Is this really okay Alice?" Ema asked, "Larique mentioned Eira would get mad."

"Yeah, it's totally fine. Raiden said it would be best to tell everyone." I nod

"Raiden?"

"He's the guy I went on a date with, turns out he actually works with Eira and has to train me since I broke my seals." I explain.

"Broke your seals?" Subaru asked.

"Yeah, well it would probably be easier to explain my job." I sigh, "Well as I mentioned before I'm a bounty hunter, my current job is to hunt people who smuggle magical items here which is a big no-no since magic's not supposed to be real. So whenever I came to visit Ema or Papa, I have to have my magic sealed away. My friends and I are kinda known for destroying with magic so yeah I'm not allowed to use any. However, I decided to move here so I'm working for a company known as M.Q.C in exchange for living here. While I was out I was called in for a mission and..."

I looked at Wataru and he was playing with Juli and I smiled a little before I frown and glared at my feet feeling a wave of anger, "A group of smugglers targetted Wataru's school."

"What..." Ema gasped as the air in the room grew heavy.

"My team and I stopped them before they could do anything but one of the smugglers turned out to be a wizard and caught me off guard and I ended getting pretty beat up. Wataru was in the wrong place at the wrong time and he tried to hurt him. I didn't have any other choice but to break my seals to protect him in doing so I got in big trouble and now I have to be trained."

"So that's how you got so injured..." Louis spoke.

"Yeah..." I sigh as I look up at my brothers, "and I'm really sorry for putting Wataru in danger like that I didn't know it would escalate like that..."

Masaomi got up from the couch and he raised his hand, I squeeze my eyes preparing myself for the well-deserved slap, but instead, his hand patted my head.

"Huh?" I look up at him with wide eyes.

"Alice it's not your fault, " He smiled, "thank you for protecting him. You did a good job."

"Wha..." I was speechless as my face started heating up as I couldn't think of anything to say so I just nodded blushing.

Masaomi chuckled as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a lollipop and handed it to me.