My first night Pt2

^^^^^ Alice's POV^^^^

It was cold so I rolled over to snuggle up with Ema for warmth but I didn't feel her. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I yawned and looked around.

My heart drop....everything was dark and Ema wasn't with me anymore. I started to shake and my breathes became hollow. I jumped up and ran to the door, tripping over a open box. I immediately got up and rushed to the door with a small crash I was at the door.

I gripped the door handle and tried to turn it but it won't move. I kept trying to open the door but the handle was jammed. I started to panic,

'Why won't it open!?!? Please open!!!!'

I started to feel something I don't know what but it was something it was small, but just enough for me feel. Then I heard a noise.

'Please open!!!!'

Tears were starting to form,

'C'mon please!!'

There was a click and I immediately opened the door only to crash into someone and fall to the floor.

^^^^ Iori's POV ^^^^

I heard a small thud so I went to check it out. As I walked down the hall I heard another thud that soon followed by rattling of a door. I look towards where the noises were coming from.

'That's Ema's room....'

I reached for the door handle but something else caught my attention but as soon as I looked it disappeared.

'What was that?'

I took a few steps and looked towards it but whatever it was it was gone. I looked back at the door and reached for the handle again but....

The door busted open and everything was slow motion as I saw a teary-eyed Alice fly out of the room and crashed into.

'Alice?...huh?'

I lost my balance and we started to fall. I saw a small bit of it leaving the room threw the window. Time went back to normal as I fell on my butt with my back against the wall.

I could feel her trembling in my arms.

"Alice are you ok?"

She didn't answer at first,
"Y-yea....I'm fine"

She started to get up but I can see her shake. I pull her back into a hug,

"If you're not ok-"

"I said I'm okay!" She raised her voice.
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be mean..... but really I'm okay, see." She looked at me and forced a smile but soon looked down and got up, she was still trembling.

I sighed and got up too. She started to walk away.

"Alice-"

"Iori-san, I'm fine really." She stopped and looked at me.

'No you're not. You're still trembling.' I wanted to say that but instead I grabbed her wrist
"You should have Masaomi look at that in the morning."

"Huh?" She looked at me confused.

"Your hand."

I turned it so we could both see the palm of her hand, red slightly swollen marks showed were she gripped the spoon too tight.

"Oh, hehehe! I didn't even notice." She giggled. "Yea, I'll have him look at it in the morning. Thanks Iori-san." She smiled at me.

'At least she's not shaking anymore. And seems back to normal.'