Emergency Mission

Alice's POV

I sigh drinking the last bit of water I had walking into the building.

"Wow, you're actually here!" I didn't recognize that voice.

"Huh?" I look at the voice that was talking about me.

Eira had her back turned talking to a group of people a few feet away. I meet eyes with a girl the same height of Ema with the same brown eyes as her, her long blonde hair was in two braids with some flowers on her right side, a red string wrapped around her neck with a yellow diamond and a red rose charm making the string into a necklace that rested on her pale pinkish white frilly shirt. Standing next to her was a guy with bright blue eyes and black hair, grey wireless headphones adored his head with black square frame glasses two metal looking pieces attached to his cheeks and a dark blue jumpsuit with white stripes on the arms he was about the same height maybe an inch or two taller than her.

"Me?" I point at myself as I look around to see if they were talking about someone else.

"Yes you idiot." I turn back the them to hear Eira sighing as she walked to the two people who for some strange reason were happy to see me let alone know who I am.

"I think you've mistaken me for someone else?"

"Theres no way we could mistake you, white hair, blue eyes, a powerful wizard. Yup there's no way." The girl said and the boy smiled nodding.

"Are you sure? I mean my looks can be mistaken for someone else like MJ." I touch the ends on my hair.

"I could never forget you! Alice Hinata, 'Grim's Flower'! Double magic user and non-magic fighter!" The girl smile got bigger.

'I guess they are looking for me...why?'

"Umm okay? You know me?" I scratch my cheek awkwardly.

"I don't know you personally but I am a fan of your work." The boy explained.

'A fan... Who would want to be a fan of someone who was named after a creature that brings death...?'

"I don't think you remeber me but you took a quest from someone from my village and I watched as you saved the bad guy from falling off the cliff! I was moved by your kindness! You even gave me this gem!" She pointed to the yellow diamond on her necklace.

"Oh, thanks... And I'm sorry I don't remember you.."

"Its okay, we can't remember every day of our lives, even if you changed someone else's"

'But I still feel bad..'

"Well anyways, I called you here because its an emergency." Eira crossed her arms over her chest, "show her Exia."

He nodded and held out his hand, a magic circle appeared rotating on his hand. From the magic circle came floating screen with some sorta soundwave. I listen as the soundwave plays, it was the news radio.

"...psst..local museum explode of a gas leak, witnesses report smelling a 'burning scent' before a flames broke out. 17 hospitalized, 4 of those are in critical condition, with another 4 injured firefighters...psst.."

I look up at Eira and she nods, this was no gas leak, someone did this with magic.

"Do we have any leads?" I start pulling my sweaty hair into a ponytail.

"Yes, its a small group of people who are connected to the lacrima smuggling. And we know their next target...." Eira looked at me seriously, "its an elementary school, and the blast will be more powerful..."

'These bastards! An elementary school! They're trying to kill kids!' I growl clenching my fists.

"Alice, these two are gonna be apart of your team for this hunt. Exia can track them down with sound magic, Lauxen while hunt them down and capture them, you extract the lacrima and stabilize them."

"Lets go then" I turned to walk but Eira grabbed my shoulder.
"Wait Alice there's more to it."

She waited till Lauxen and Exia where gone to lean next to my ear and whispers. I felt my blood run cold and I clenched my fists tighter my nails cutting my palm.

"I'm not suppose to tell you this, so keep it a secret." Eira let go of my shoulder and I storm out the building heading to do my mission.

Timeskip

"Are you in position Eixa?" I speak into my ear piece.

"Yea, I'm ready." He responded.

"Woohoo! Lets catch some bad guys!" Lauxen cheered next to me and I couldn't help but smile. Maybe if I would've talk to her and remembered her then maybe we would've been friends. Same with Exia, if only we could've meet before.

"I found them, they're split into three groups; two groups of three and one group of two." Exia said, finding the smugglers, "Their ETA to the school is 20 minutes"

"Good job Exia, Lauxen you take a group of three and I'll handle the group of two. Depending on the numbers I think the group of three are weaker than the group of two. And if I'm wrong we'll be close enough to the school to put up a barrier of some sort." I overlook some houses a short distance away from the school standing on a house myself with Lauxen.

"Aye sir! Exia lead the way!" Lauxen said as we jumped off the roof of the house into an alleyway.

"Lauxen head to your right three house then turn left and you'll run into them, Alice head straight towards the school and you should be right behind them. Tell me when you're done and I'll contact the pick up crew."

"Thanks Exia talk when we can." I smile and start running splitting up with Lauxen. Heading straight ahead, Eira's words are lingering in my mind. And it really pisses me off but more than anything it terrifies me.

__________________________________

This is a shout out to ExiaDark and Lauxenboast for commenting. Thanks again! And I hope you two like your characters and if I messed anything up please lemme know.