Save the dog

"Oh and a magical bark!!" I gasped pushing through the waves as it turned back around and continued to run from me.

"This is bad!! You have to get the lacrima out before it explodes!!"

"Explodes...EXPLODES!! Why wasn't I told about this!!"

"Well we did say it could be dangerous for citizens....."

I groan, "how am I gonna take it out?"

"I'll send the on your phone just active it and place it on the dog's stomach and the lacrima should come out without hurting the dog."

"Got it!" I hang up the phone and shove it in my pouch.

A bell rung which caught the dog's attention and a flow of people flooded out of a large building they all where young adults around early 20s. I gulped nervously as I chased the dog into the crowd. It became really hard to run in as I pushed my way through, I ended up losing the dog.

I run out the the crowd and bend over using my knees, sweat rolled down my cheek as I struggle to catch my breath. The external struggle of running full speed and dodging and the internal struggle of panic and weak body made everything so much harder and tiring I don't know how much longer I can push my body to go on.
I finally catch my breath and wipe my sweat with my sleeve. I stand straight up and narrow my eyes looking for any sign of the missing dog.

"A-Alice?!" I hear someone say and I turn around.

My eyes widen as I see Subaru standing there with a pink tint to his cheeks and with another guy, they were both wearing basketball jersey and shorts and carrying a gym bags. I smile a little and walk up to them waving a little.

"Hey." I giggled

"What are you doing here?" He coughed clearing his throat.

"I'm working. Uh ranaway dog. I chased him here and now I've lost him." I sigh. "What about you?"

"This is my school..."

I force a laugh as I feel myself pale, "Y-your s-school..ha...ha..ha.."

"Alice? Are you okay?" Subaru looked at me concerned.

"Me? Yea I'm fine.." I lied forcing another laugh, 'its just a dog who ate basically a bomb is lost somewhere at your school Subaru, but don't worry I'm fine..'

"Well I got to go nooow.." I start waving and backing away "but have you seen a dog run by?"

"Uh no..."

"Okay than-"

A loud scream interrupted me and I turn to the direction of the scream, "that's probably the dog! See ya! Bye!"

I turned around running leaving Subaru behind. I have to find that dog. Getting to who screamed and asked what happened. Apparently the girl who screamed is scared of dogs and when the dog ran up to them she screamed and the dog ran off again. I thank them for the help and run off in the direction they told it ran off.
I search around for the dog and as I see a large field with two big white net thingys at each end, white lines painted on the green grass as a group of older girls kicked around a white and black balls. This must be the field the girls said the dog ran to.
I scan the area and see the dog collapsed on the ground in front of me it's chest raised up and down quickly. I pick up my pace and get to the dog, petting it gently I speak calmly.

"Everything's gonna be alright I'm here to help. I'll take your pain away."

It whimpered but didn't try to fight back. I pulled out my phone and picked up the dog and held it carefully as I read the directions Eira gave me. Holding the dog I put my phone in my pouch and grabbed the crystal marble.