Clashing heads

Alice's POV

I sigh my body aching all over. I look at a few papers Eira gave me. The papers were the mission report, I had to fill some of it out, and the others were my medical report. Since I'm underage I still needed a guardian to sign the papers and because dad's gone I have to have one of my new siblings sign them.... Which is the problem theres no way I can give them this. They'll freak out and I'm definitely not giving Ema this she'll have a heart attack!

I fold the papers and put them into my pocket. As I walk through Akamichi market I hear a familiar voice.

"Is there something the matter, Chii?"

I know that squirrel's voice anywhere. I turned the corner and see Ema on the ground looking behind surrounded by grocery bags and Juli on her head.

"No, I thought I heard someone.." She said as I walk up to her.

"Excuse ma'am do you need any help?" I smile.

She looked at me confused, "Alice?"

"At your service." I bowed before taking the bags.

"Ali! What happened to your face?!" Juli shouted.

Ema tried to look closer and I moved away. "Nothing, just work got a lil more than I expected. Don't worry I'm fine."

I shrugged my shoulders and Juli sighed. Ema gave me a worried look.

"You need to be more careful." Ema walked next to me as we headed home.

"Yea yea I'm fine."

'Good thing she doesn't have x-ray vision...'

It doesn't take us long to get home, I sigh walking into the elevator. Even though the healer took care of my broken leg, the pain of my leg getting broke wasn't healed. It took a lot of strengthen not to limp. Setting the bags down the box of death started moving and all my energy left and I crumbled to the floor. I covered my mouth with my hand to keep my food from spilling all over the ground.

"Alice...." Ema patted my back.

"Really, Ali you need get over this."

"T...Tha..thank..s...for...t-the..supp..ort...Juli.." I huffed trying to be sarcastic sweating all over.

I heard the ding of heaven call as the doors slowly open and I slowly crawled out taking a few bags with me, Ema took the rest.

"... F-freedom.." I lay on the floor.

"Huh?" Ema started heading first but she stopped, "Louis!!"

She dropped the bags and that was my cue to get up. I stood up, then I saw the feet of my fallen brother. I head towards them as Ema shook him.

"Louis what's wrong?!" Ema panicked.

"Is he sick or something?" Juli asked.

We watch as he slowly got up opening his eyes, "Chii...Ali.."

'Okay weird... Only Juli calls us that.. How does he know? Can he understand Juli?'

"What..?" Ema caught it too.

"Strange. Very strange." Juli said on the floor next to them.

"I know right.." I whispered.

"Are you alright?" Ema asked.

"Yea, I was planning to sleep on the couch...but I didn't make it" He answered.

"Are you done with work then?"