A Night Out

Subaru pov

As she stood there blushing holding her cheek, I couldn't help myself, I went up and grabbed her hand and pulled her a little closer to me. Kaname laughed a little before he finished saying his goodbyes and drove off.

"Sorry, he's always like that..." I say as I look away and rub the back of my neck with a frown. I didn't know why it upset me to see Kaname kiss her cheek but it annoyed me just thinking about it.

"Ahhh, don't worry about it." She awkwardly laugh it off, and there was this weird tension in the air. "Well, I'm ready to head inside?"

I nod, and I heard her sigh before I could feel her finger poking my cheek. I look at her a little shocked just to see her with a big grin.

"Cheer up okay! That's so mood to enjoy a game!" She let go of my hand, she put her other hand on my other cheek to make my lips turn upward. "Now smile!"

My heart began beating faster, the feeling I felt started to change to a light tingly rush as I looked down at her, 'She's so close...she has a pretty smile..' I nod as I couldn't help myself but give her a smile back.

"See, that wasn't so hard. " She pulled her hands away from my face, "and I think you have a nice smile."

The blood rushed to my cheeks as I blushed, I quickly look away as I covered my mouth, I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I glanced back at her after a few seconds, she smiled at me again, causing my heart to race again.

"Let's head inside!" She cheered before turning towards the stadium.

"Yeah.." I mumbled nodding.

Alice's POV

Subaru and I headed into the stadium, along the way we got some snacks, it took us awhile to find our seats. As we sat in our seat we watched the teams warm up. i glanced at Subaru and i smiled seeing him so excited. Although it was kinda hard to tell at first but he started talking and telling me about his favorite players. I listen and ask questions about basketball and its rules which he happily explained.

Soon the game started and we stopped talking as much as we watched the players. We cheered for the same team as they scored, what Subaru explained, a basket. I munched on my popcorn as we watched the game, I shared some or at least tried to, he declined.

As the game continued an rival player elbowed Subaru's favorite player pushing him to the ground.
"Boooo!" I yelled with the crowd.

Pouting I turn to Subaru, "Thats so mean! He cant do that can he!"

"Well he can since he was going up for a lay-up," Subaru said as he rubbed the back of his neck again, his cheeks were a slight pink tint.

"Hey um is your neck okay?" I ask worried as I lean a little closer to try to look. "You've been rubbing it a lot."

He backed away sounding flustered, "No, it's okay. It's a habit of mine I guess."
"Oh, okay." I hum and turn back to watch the game.

The game continued and it was pretty fun learning and watching, not to mention cheering was also pretty fun. Also the food is awesome, so many snacks, Subaru was shocked that I could eat so much but I explain that I have nothing on Natsu now he eats for ten. The half time show as Subaru explained was incredible, a group of performers danced and did small stunts like they tossed some girls in the air and they flipped in the air, I watched amazed. The game ended great as the team we were cheering won by 8 points.

When the game ended we slowly made our way outside, we were talking and it wasn't awkward at all. We even joked around a little although Subaru isn't very good at jokes nor does he get them, it takes him a second.