Wataru! Run!

"Exia are they close? Is there anyone else there?" I huff running.

"They're right in front of you, no one else is there so don't worry about mistaking identity."

"Good. How's Lauxen?" I focus my eyes seeing two figures at the end of the next alleyway.

"She's fighting now. And from what I can hear they aren't that tough." He chuckled.

I smirk a bit, its my turn to fight. I run and my fast approaching footsteps got the two's attention. As they turn it was too late for one of them as my fist colliding with their face as I send whoever they were flying back into a dumpster.

I jump back as the other person, a woman, came down in front of me with a dagger. She looks up and we meet eyes. I glared at her and she smirked back and I swore I heard her speak. Her voice was quiet like a whisper, 'So you're the one...'

"Wha-?"

"ALICE! Behind you!!" Exia's voice rung in my ear.

I drop down and the other person's arm was right above me, the woman with the dagger spun her blade in her hand and lunged it forward to stab me. I leaned back and fell onto the ground on my back, I used my legs to lift her up by her stomach and I basically tossed her into the other guy.
I stand up glaring at the two as they do the same.

The man had blood dripping out from his nose he wiped it and smirked, "You're pretty good girly"

I rush at them again using a trash can I jump up and knee the woman in the face as she went falling back I grabbed her arm and took the dagger from her. Then my chest was met with a black boot and I flew back into the side of a house, thats definitely gonna leave a mark.

"Alice, Lauxen's finished with the group." Exia said as I got off the , "I'm connecting her to us...... Lauxen, Alice can hear you too."

"I finished up here, they aren't that tough, but they have lacrima. Its still stable so I can meet up with you, after we take down the others."

As they talk I focus on my battle, I throw the dagger at a telephone pole and it gets stuck at the top. I move to the side and the man's boot landed next to my head and I drop down and go under his leg and move behind him. I grab the back of his hair and pull his head back before slamming his face into the wall of the house, and thankfully it was wood so I didn't completely destroy his face. I mean I need him to be able to breathe and talk after this so I just knocked him out.

I let go of his hair and watch as his body fell to the ground, I kneel down and check him for lacrima, I grab the magic shard then I stood up and turned my attention to the woman. She's was swaying as she slowly stood up, blood covering her face.... I think I broke her nose...

Oh well, I don't have to worry about her broken face and honestly I couldn't care less about their pain, "Lauxen, send them over to me. I'm just about finished."

"Aye sir!" She giggled.

I watch as the woman wiped the blood from her face before I rush at her again. She growled and did the same, but I'm faster and she's hurt so it didn't help her much. Her fist came towards so I grabbed it to stop the punch then I grabbed her arm with my other hand and turning her. She got out my hold and pulled back, I jump up and kick her in her chest with both my feet. She hit the wall loudly and before she could slide to the ground I grabbed the collar of her shirt holding her up, I growled.

"Who sent you!"

She coughed and smirk, "Kiss my as-!" I pulled her close to me before slamming her back into the wall, knocking her out when her head hit the wall.