Wataru meet my team!

Alice's POV

A few hours had passed after my match, Natsu finally woke up. I let them all relax in my room, Natsu and Grey sat on the floor while the girls sat on my bed.

I look at them and shut my door and I tell them about my latest battle with the smugglers. I gave them the most info that I was allowed to, including the part about Wataru knowing about my magic.

"I told I would talk to him about it but I dont know how..." I sigh.

"I dont see what's the big deal with people knowing about magic." Natsu said with a little pout.

"Because it would cause panic, people here cant use magic." Erza explained sighing.

"I think you should just talk to him, he seems to be a good kid." Lucy gave me a smile and I nodded.

After talking for a little longer making a plan of what I should do. I take a deep breath and exit my room. I walked down the hall as I headed to the common area for us siblings. I spot Wataru playing video games with Ema. I froze in my place as I hid behind the wall again. Why is this so hard? I sighed I knew why but I didn't want to admit it, who would. Well he goes nothing as I took a deep breath, and came out my hiding spot.

"Hey Wataru! Can I talk with you?" I asked with a smile as I could see his eyes get bright with excitement.

He jumped up and handed Ema the controller as he practically ran up to me, "Yep!"

His smile put me at ease as I giggle and I hold out my hand, which he gladly took and I lead him to my room, opening the door I let him go in first. He smiled waving at my team as they smiled back, I shut the door behind me.

"Alright Wataru, I like you to meet my friends; Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Grey, Happy and Larique."

"Hello, it's nice to meet everyone." He smiled.

"So um what happened at your school the other day..." I start as I rub the back of my neck looking away.

"Yeah, are you feeling better. He hit you pretty badly..." He asked, he sounded worried and I look at him smiling.

"Of course, it'll take a lot more than that to stop me." I ruffle his hair and he relaxed a bit as I sighed relaxing too. Why am I so nervous? Wataru is a good kid, I have nothing to worry about. "And I promised let's talk about what you saw."

I leaned down and picked Wataru up and sat him down on my desk as I sat in the chair, "What you saw was what's called magic. Which is crazy cause it's real."

"Are you a witch?!" Wataru smiled excitedly.

I giggled shaking my head, "Close, but I'm a wizard just like my friends here. We all come from the same magic guild called Fairy Tail. Erza uses a magic called Requip."
I look at Erza and she nodded as she closed her eyes using her magic she took off her armor. Wataru watched with bewildered eyes as I continued,
"Lucy uses Celestial magic."

Lucy pulled out a key and summoned plue. The small creature trembled as it gave a small wave before being picked up by Lucy.

"Grey uses ice maker magic," I hummed as Grey held his hand up and a created a small ice sculpture of the fairy tail logo, "Natsu uses fire dragon slayer magic."
Natsu held up his fist which caught on fire. I nod to Happy and Larique as the two transformed into their normal forms, "Happy and Larique can talk and use magic to grow wings and fly."

"Aye sir!" Happy chirped as the two grew their wings and flew up and hovered over the group.

"Woah that's so cool!" Wataru squealed in delight as he began asking what seems like a million questions at once as we all chuckled and answered the questions the best we could.

"Wait Alice-Chan.. what magic do you use?" He turned asking me as I chuckled.

"Alice here is a little special," Erza smiled and patted my head, "she can use two type of magic."

"Really!"

"Yup, I use maker magic and dragon slayer magic like Grey and Natsu but I use crystal instead of ice and fire." I smiled as I held my hand up and crystals formed until my hand was crystallized. Soon I used magic to make a small crystal bunny rabbit and gently placed it in his small hands.

"That's so cool." His eyes sparkled, "Can I keep it?"

"Yea, only if you promise to keep this a secret. I'm not supposed to tell others that magic is real." I hummed.

He nodded as he held the crystal bunny closely, "Alice, do you have a tattoo like them?"
I nod as roll up my sleeve revealing my guild mark on my right shoulder, it was a lilac blue color. After that we talked for a little while, telling Wataru stories about our guild and past quests.

I smiled relaxing and Erza patted my head, "See, you had nothing to worry about." I blush embarrassed as I giggle nodding.

"Alright, Wataru I gotta get these guy into their hotel. They're probably really tired traveling." I hummed standing up as I help him down from my desk, he pouted as he nodded waving bye I took him back into the living room in which he ran up Ema and the two began playing again. I turned and walked back to my room just to find everyone asleep I sigh and go in a move everyone into more comfortable places as well as covered them with blankets and pillows for the boys on the floor.

"I guess y'all are staying in here tonight." I turn off my light and shut my door as I exit my room.