The brothers complete!

Alice's POV

As we peeked inside the chapel it was dim the only light was the sunlight pouring in from the windows on one side, as standing at the altar stood a man with orange hair wearing a black tux, he looked sorta like a model. Ema gasped a little and took a step forward her shoulder pushed the door open more causing it to creak. We both froze as he turned to look at us, he had violet eyes. "Huh, he has the same eyes as the twins." I thought as he quickly made his way over to us.

"Can I help you two with something?" He asked.

"Oh, no." Ema jumped a little.

"Nah we just wanted to see what it looked like inside," I say.

"Only family members are supposed to be allowed in here." He responded.

"Well,.." I began but I was interrupted by the voice of none other than Tsubaki.

"Hey, there." He said.

Ema and I turned around to see all the brothers standing wearing tuxes expect Hikaru he was wearing a dress. Juli jumped onto Ema's shoulder as Larique somehow managed to sneak along and was being held by Wataru.

"Looking really cute there." Tsubaki started off the compliment train.

"Yeah," Next up was Azusa, "you both really fantastic."

Then Kaname, "Looking that cute, I feel like you two might steal the spotlight."

"Well, I guess its a case of fine feathers making fine birds," Fuuto said and I couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed, it was a terrible compliment.

"It looks very good on you both," Ukyo added.

"That's Louis for you." Hikaru said, "Expertly done."

"Yup, you two look cute, Chii-chan Ali-chan." Louis once again said the nicknames only Juli call us.

"Yeah..." Subaru said as he and Yusuke were blushing and being awkward that made me giggle.

"H-Hey.." Yusuke waved.

"Onee-chans look like princesses!" Wataru cheered.

"Agreed," Masaomi spoke next.

"At this rate, everyone's going to crazy over you two," Iori said but the orange-haired guy spoke up.

"Hey!" I look back at him to see him frowning.

"Oh? There's a Natsume here." Tsubaki said.

"More like, you guys did this on purpose, didn't you?" The 'Natsume' guy said rather annoyed.

"Is the cat out of the bag?" Tsubaki answered.

"What's going on here?" I ask rather confused.

"Um, I'm also not familiar with who.." Ema said as we watched Tsubaki and Azusa walk over to the other guy.

Tsubaki put his arm over the guy's shoulder with a smile he answered, "This is Natsume, me and Azusa's little brother."

"We're Triplets." Azusa clarified.

"Triplets?" Ema and I asked together.

"Yup," Natsume closed his eyes as he sighed as Tsubaki continued, "Me and Azusa are identical twins. Natsume's a fraternal brother from a different egg."

"Ohh," I said then I realized he's another brother and I started counting in my head all the brothers.

"Now you've both met everyone." One of the brothers said as I pretty much finished counting in my head.