It was a mistake. (Part 2 for You Walk Out)

Daniel: After getting out of the house, in tears you drove all the way to an old friends house. Michael. You were best friends, until he told you that you were fat. He said he was joking, but at that time you knew you were overweight. But now, you're much better.

You're very proud of yourself too.

You drove all the way to Michaels house, until you stopped in his driveway. You began making your way to the door, and within the first 3 knocks he opened the door. "Jasmine!" He shouts, but his smile immediately goes away. "Oh, hey (your name). Sorry, I thought you were my girlfriend." He laughed a little. He showed you into his house, and now he could finally see you. He gasped, and pulled you in for a hug. You hadn't said a word. "What's wrong?" He whispered into your hair. "I'm such... Such a mistake." You sobbed. "No, nonononono you aren't." He said, looking you in the eyes. He pulled you back in for a hug, and you sunk into his arms.

Then, the front door opens. "Michael?!" You hear a girl ask. You pull your head out of his chest, and he backs away quickly. "Who the heck are you?" She shouts at you. You back away, unable to speak. "Get out. Right now." She stares at you harshly and points to the door. Without a word, you run out.

As you drive down the empty dark road, you see that familiar dirty pig hoodie walking on the sidewalk.
"Daniel?" You pull the car next to him, and jump out. You clung to him, and he slowly hugs you back to. "(Your name)?" He shouts. You nod, still holding him. "Where did you go?" He asks. "Listen to me, I love you so so so so much. You know that right?" He asks, holding your shoulders. You nod, "I love you too." You say, before collapsing into him again.
__________________________
Beau: The next morning you woke up to a light knocking on your bedroom door. The memories from last night all came flooding back. Beau hit you. And wasn't sorry.

You sat up in bed, before the knock got louder. "What?!" You shouted.
"I'm so so sorry." Beaus mumbled voice came from outside the door. You stood up, and quickly opened the door. You both stared into each other's eyes, yours filled with anger and his, sorrow.

"You really think it's that easy." You scoffed. "You can just say sorry and it will all be better?"

Beau stayed silent.

"Wow." You said, and began to shut the door. But you were stopped, by beaus foot catching the door. You tried so hard not to laugh at his adorable chicken socks he was wearing.

"I know what I did was wrong." He pushed open the door and you stepped back. "Horribly wrong. But I was drunk. Ya, I know I shouldn't have been but I was stressed. (Your name) you know I would never hurt you on purpose. Please forgive me, I don't know what I will do without you." His voice was shaky. You looked to your feet. You know you shouldn't forgive him. But he's never done that before. As you think, you notice his socks again. You look up at him, with that adorable smile he loves. He smiles back, and comes at you for a hug. "I love you so much." He smiled. He slowly let go of you, "only because of your socks." You giggled. "Bawk bawk bawk," Beau mimicked a chicken before he tackled you onto the bed.
___________________________
James: You get all the way out the front door, but are quickly followed by James. "(Your name)! Babe! Wait!" James voice was croaky. You stopped for a second, and turned around. He was on his knees, in your yard, in tears. You walked back to him, slowly. You stopped right in front of his head, and he looked up at you. "Come inside? And talk?" He cried. You nodded, and took his hand to help him up. As he stood up, and was about to walk off, you pulled him back. His puffy eyes, looked into yours. It was obvious he was hurt. You pulled him in for a hug and wrapped your arms around him, holding him tight. As he hugged you back, it started to rain. Quickly you both ran for the door.

You made your way inside, and you were shaking because you were so cold. He led you upstairs, and sat you on the bed and wrapped a towel around you. Next, he disappeared into the bathroom. Soon you heard the tub water running and out came James. "Go take a bath, I'll heat up the food." He kissed your forehead, and left the room.
_____________________________
Jai: You barely made it up the stairs with Jai jogging behind you, before another cramp hit you. You fell to your knees, and soon felt Jai behind you rubbing your back. You sat still for a second. Jai slowly scooped you up, carrying you to your room. You were crying, all of the emotions were hitting you. He laid you down on your bed, and you were still squirming around.
He left the room, and you scoffed still in pain. He came jogging back in, and began lifting your shirt. "Hey!" You shouted, but quieted down when you noticed he had a hot water bottle. You sighed and laid back into the bed, and Jai snuggling up by your side.
___________________________
Luke: You got all the way upstairs, and instantly collapsed onto your floor in tears. Next thing you know, Luke comes running in after you. "I-I didn't know.." He was scared, shocked. You looked at him, and he just looked at you, his eyes wide. You laid back onto the floor, covering your face. "So... A baby?" He asked, sitting next to you. You nodded with your hands still on your face. "I'm scared Luke." You whispered.

It was silent for a little.

Your body jolted when Luke's warm hand touched your stomach. You moved your hands, and saw Luke just above your stomach. You watched as he leant down, and placed a gentle kiss on your bare belly. You giggled a little, and he looked up at you, laughing too.