he flirts with you

ayeeee you should go follow my Twitter!! I'm @rachael_jano :) I don't have that many followers lol I'll follow you back!!
alsooooo comment some questions you wanna know about me and I'll answer them!! I love doing that haha :)
[•••]
daniel:
you had driven your younger brother with you to the mall, and he left with is friends. you settled down in the food court, and treated yourself to some mcdonalds. you were scrolling through instagram when a figure blocked the light in front of you. you look up to see a cute boy, who seemed to be in high school away. "are from mcdonalds? because I'm lovin it" he smiles. you're speechless. you freeze for a second and process his words, confirming that wasn't an insult. a small laugh escapes your mouth, and his smiles grows. "but for real, I'm daniel." the boy says, holding out his hand. you lightly shake his hand, and are instantly put at ease.
+++
beau: you were on your morning jog, and stopped to get the mail. you were shoveling out the papers out, and pulled away to check them. you jumped and squealed slightly at the boy leaning against the mailbox. you didn't say anything, when he smirked. "my love for you is like vomit, I just can't hold it in."
you laughed out loud, and he couldn't help but laugh with you. you finally quit snorting and shot him a grin, as did he.
+++
james:
you were in the school library, studying for your calculus test. your best friends were eating in the cafeteria, and decided not to study. you were copying down a problem when the chair pulled out in front of you. a boy from your english class sat down, grinning like a maniac.
"did you sit in a pile of sugar because you have a pretty sweet ass." he smirks. "I'm sitting down?" you question. "I've seen you around." he chuckles. you scoff and get up, clutching your textbook. your careful not to sway your hips, suddenly becoming self-conscious. "wait, wait, wait!" he called, grabbing your shoulder. you glare at him. "It was a joke. sorry, I just needed a conversation starter." his face burned red. you loosened, and a smile grew. "can I study with you?" he offered.
+++
jai:
you were at your locker, exchanging your books when the school jock, jai, struts up to you. you look to him, gesturing for him to continue. you guys had dated freshmen year, but you broke up with him. "did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he asks, grinning.
"no but it hurt when I crawled up from hell." you grin back. surprisingly, it felt good to talk to him again. "my house tonight?" he asks.
+++
luke:
you were at a coffee shop, and you didn't look very good. your hair was in a messy ponytail, you had on little makeup, and you were in a tshirt and sweatpants. you were working on a social studies assignment when someone slid into the seat in front of you. "luke?" you recognized him from p.e., the class where he is always annoying you in.
"are you a fruit, because honeydew you know how fine you look right now?" he smiles. you laugh and push the plate of brownies you ordered over to him. "I'm guessing you want these, mr.kissass?"
"yeah I do. but I want a date too." he grins. you pause, but grin in response.