buying furniture and clothes

I'm so sorry!! It's been way to long )):

I realize that this preference should be before birth, and I messed up so oops

guys comment about yourselves!! I wanna get to know you guys. If you don't know what to say, here are some options; fav sports, subjects, your siblings, where you live (I'm not a creep lol), or maybe what you look like!! I wanna know (((((:
|•••|
daniel: you and daniel had no idea how to shop for furniture. you're best friend is an interior designer, and that's why you're house is as amazing as it is. but you're on your own for this. you went around, picking furniture that fit a cute color scheme, while daniel went around picking out sports equipment for toddlers and tiny baby uggs.
+++++
beau: beau was ridiculously excited about having a boy, and blue was the color choice. beau had a hard time picking out baby toys and baby safe furniture, because he could only focus on the awesome race car bed.
+++++
james: pink crib. pink high chair. butterfly decorated sheets and toys, any sparkly clothes, and anything that looked almost too girly to function. that's all james would look at. there weren't any girly pacifiers so james skipped over them, but you secretly tossed the train one in the cart.
+++++
jai: jai, for some reason, was completely against picking too much pink. anytime yellow was an option, you went with it. but, you still forced a couple pink things in for your baby girl. who knows, maybe she isn't even a girly girl?
+++++
luke: blue. green. red. the only colors that were allowed to enter the cart. when you tried to place a yellow bottle in the cart, Luke swatted it out of your hand and placed the blue one in. you laughed the first few times, and so did luke. because he was completely serious.