He Embarasses You

Daniel: Daniel wanted to be super romantic and took you to a public park, surround with flowers and water fountains. There were only a few other couples there and almost every one if them were having a picnic. Daniel spread out a blanket and began pulling a lot of your favorite foods out. "Babe, what do you want first?" Daniel asked, continuing to search the basket. "Up to you." You smiled, sitting down opposite him. He set down two sandwiches, and began feasting on his. You giggled and picked up your sandwich. "AHHHHH! RUN!" Daniel screamed, throwing his sandwich down and running around the blanket. All of the startled couples gave him weird glances and you felt your face flush red. "Daniel!" You shouted, catching his attention. "Sorry." Daniel breathed out, sitting down again. "There was a bee." He said quietly. You giggled and leaned over, kissing Daniel on his nose.

Beau: Beau and you were taking a walk down the city streets, among the huge crowd. You walked past an Abercrombie and Fitch store and saw all the shirtless boys. That's when you also noticed Beau wasn't by your side. You panicked and scanned over the crowd of shirtless boys, now all staring at you as you 'checked them out'. You let out a sigh of relief when you saw Beau... Shirtless, smirking at you. You couldn't take your eyes off of him, and you felt the heat rise to your cheeks. He smirked and walked over to you, your eyes meeting the floor. "Beau, you don't work here." You whispered. "I know, this was for you." He chuckled, your cheeks turned back to that familiar red. Beau giggled and threw his shirt back on. He led you back out into the bright sunlight, finishing the adorable date.

James: You surprised James with two tickets to 22 Jump Street. He had been bothering you about seeing it for the past week.

You two were now at the movie theatre, waiting for the movie to start. "I'm so excited." James said, squirming in his seat. You laughed but that suddenly faded when James stood up, dancing around. People were laughing and whispering, as you slumped down hiding in your seat. James sat down as the theatre lights went down and kissed your forehead.

Jai: You and Jai were headed to a tour rehearsal, and you were on the train headed there.

Jai and you sat next to each other, having tickle fights and making weird faces at each other. "Your so beautiful." He randomly says, looking into your eyes. You giggle, "yeah right." You say, brushing apiece of your long soft hair behind your ear. Jai stands up, you tug at his arm, as people's eyes turn to you. "Jai." You whisper, but he continues to ignore you. He gently yet rushingly pulls you up. "This girl is beautiful." He shouts. People turn to you, smiling. "And she's mine." He says, now only for you to hear, kissing you gently.

Luke: You were just now a freshman, and Luke obviously had a huge crush on you. You secretly had a crush on him too, but loved seeing him the way he is obsessed with you. It was the first football game, and your first time cheering at one. You stood with your cheer group, and heard the band playing your song in the crowd. You all scattered away, and all began doing your routine. "Wooo! Go (your name)!" You heard being shouted. You looked up in the stands to see Luke... With a huge sign with your name on it.

Later after the game, Luke approached you with flowers. "You did amazing." He smiled, you couldn't help but smile back. You ran to him, smashing your lips together. You