"they're all looking at you"

PLEASE READ PLEASEEE
okay so I have another book, which isn't janoskians related buttttttt if you're into fictional romance you will definitely love it. the beginning is kinda boring, but I PROMISE IT GETS SUPER GOOD
>
also this preference is inspired by the move Cinderella (which I actually haven't seen). But it's inspired by a scene from that movie. :)
>>>>>
daniel:
it was the night of homecoming, and it was your second homecoming with daniel. you were wearing a white dress that hugged your curves perfectly, and your hair was in a beautiful up do. daniel arrived slightly late, and he hadn't taken his eyes off of you since he picked you up.
you walked down the corridors, where a few teachers were chaperoning. they were staring intently at you and daniel, seeing as no one else was around. he held the door open for you, and you walked in. you absolutely hate big crowds so you tried to stay close behind daniel. when you both entered, everyone looked over. most people kept dancing, but you kept your head down. "daniel why are they staring at us?" you asked, flushing red. he leaned down to whisper in your ear. "it's not us they're staring at, it's you." you quickly looked up, and his smile put you at ease.
everyone watched, you took his hand, and he took you to the drink stand.
>>>>>
beau:
it was prom night. the most exciting part of senior year, apart from graduating and getting out of that hellhole. you were wearing a long flowy pastel pink dress, with accented jewels on the chest. your hair was in soft curls on either shoulder, and your favorite part, you were linked arm in arm with beau. the gym was crowding, and you had just arrived. he held the door open, and you walked in excitedly. the music hadn't started yet, and everyone turned in awe to you. "beau what's going on?" you asked, turning to him as he entered. "they're staring at you." he shrugged causally, hands shoved in his pockets. your eyes went wide, "what, why? do I have something in my teeth?" you asked, not caring to turn back to the crowd. "no, no. babe you look amazing." he smiled to you. you took a deep breath, and beau linked into your arm once more escorting you to the dance floor.
>>>>>
james. you look absolutely gorgeous. you're wearing a soft lilac dress, with lace detailing on the top and the skirt poofing out just at your waist. your hairs in a messy braid, and your makeup was done precisely. you told james to meet you there, and that's just what he did. you and two of your friends pulled up, and james was waiting for you. his eyes scanned your entire body, and you blushed. "wow." was all he said. "wow good or wow bad?" you ask, biting your lip. "wow amazing." he breathed. you smiled, and james led you with his hand on the small of your back to the gym. right as you entered, the song had changed to a rap song. everyone looked over to you, and you barely had time to look back before a mob of girls ran to you. "your dress!" "your hair!" "you!" "woah" compliments were being spewed at you and you muttered thank you's and you too's as james eagerly pulled you to dance with him.
>>>>>
jai: it was prom night. jai and you just arrived, and as jai said "damn (your name) you look hot!" you were wearing a red two piece dress that had a slit up the skirt side, and had amazing jewel detail on the top. your long hair was flowy, slightly wavy on each side of your shoulder as you strutted with jai inside. the people lining the hallways oohed and awed, and some freshman boy held the door open for you and jai. you strutted in, jai following close behind. you stopped to look around the gym. it was beautiful. everything was glass and white and fancy looking. the only color was the dresses of the girls, and wow did they all look amazing. you were studying the dresses of other girls, and you didn't realize everyone was staring at you until you looked around to all of them. jai came up holding the small of your back, and the two of you strutted off to jais friends. later that night, you were voted prom queen, and you weren't even a nominee.
>>>>>
luke: you were late. very late. you and luke had fallen asleep watching netflix, the night of prom. it was unexpected, but expected, you know what I mean? you threw on your dress. it was so simple, so un-prom dress like. you wanted to be different, so you wore a black dress. a plain, black dress that was long sleeve and reached your ankles. the neckline plunged low, and the slit on the skirt side reached mid thigh. as luke said "you look unbelievably sexy." you straightened your thick hair, with a side part. when you were done getting ready, luke had come back over to your house, ready to go as well.
both of you looked at each other, stunned. you smiled and grabbed lukes hand, dragging him to the car.
you arrived quickly, and the two of you ran to the gym. honestly, you two couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous you are. who falls asleep on prom night?
you stumbled in the gym, still laughing. he held you by your waist, and you fell to his chest. when you stopped laughing, you realized the gym fell silent. you cleared your throat, realizing everyone was staring. other boys faces flushed red, staring at you. even the girls couldn't keep their eyes off you. you cleared your throat one more time, and people got the hint. everyone slowly went back to what they were doing, and you and luke went back to laughing with each other.