he tries getting a hold of you

First of all, I'm having hardcore feels right now. I said this just in a few preferences ago, but you guys are amazing. I never thought I would get anywhere with my writing, and now I'm so into it. It's one of my hobbies now, and I never thought I would say that. The things you guys do, from commenting to voting to adding to your libraries, it is what keeps me writing. And those that go above and beyond, and are messaging me and mentioning me in your own books, it makes me feel so great.
Thank you so, so much.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Daniel:
Daniel went home, after hours of you not showing up. He finally realized that you knew. He hated himself. He was crying, and screaming your name throughout your house. He didn't want to lose you. Finally, he decided to call.
You picked up the phone, in tears.
You stayed silent.
"(Your name) please please forgive me. I hate myself for what I did. I was drunk, and I was caught in the moment. I know that is no excuse, but honestly I don't know what I will do without you." You could hear how upset he was.
You continued to stay silent.
"Please call me. I will wait, forever and ever. I love you so much." He was very quiet. Finally, you heard the phone click, and the room went silent.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Beau:
You woke up to the delicious smell of food next to you. You smiled a little through the tears. Then, it faded quickly. There was a light tap on the door.
"Baby, (your name), you awake?" He asked, his voice was shaky. You sniffled, signaling your awake. "I know your upset. And you have every right to be. I made a mistake. But I hope you can understand it was for a game, a stupid, stupid game. I shouldn't have done it. It meant nothing. But you mean everything. (Your name) please." He sniffled a little.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
James:
James paced around the hotel room, and finally got you on the phone. After 20 missed calls, you finally decided to answer.
"What?" You asked rudely.
"(Your name) please listen." He said suddenly.
"Go on." You sighed.
"It was for a contest. A fan won it, and I just didn't tell you because I'm scared you wouldn't let me. I'm so sorry. Please please please forgive me. I would never do that to you. I love you more than anything." He sounded so frantic and scared. In the hotel room, he was practically ripping his hair out.
You couldn't say anything. You didn't know how to feel.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jai: Jai sat outside the bathroom door, not saying anything. Both of you were crying. The other boys had left, to leave you two.
"I regret it so much." He whispered.
"Hmm?" You hummed, to let him keep speaking.
"Hear me out?" He asked.
He let out a big breath, "I regret it so much. To be honest, I wasn't thinking of anything when I saw her. She came onto me when I was out with my cousin. I said yes. We hung out, and now we are here. I guess I kind if just missed you, so i needed someone to fill you in. That's such a shi* reason and I regret it so much." Jai was lightly crying. He stopped for a little, and it got quiet.
"I need you (your name)." He cried loud, falling onto the door. You cried harder, wanting so bad to go out and hug him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Luke:
Luke knew exactly where you would be. You always go to Beaus house. He ran all the way there, 9 blocks down. He knocked on the door, and Beau answered. "You messed up." He glared at Luke. "I know, I know. Please let me see her. I need to see her." He panted. "No Luke." Beau simply said. "Beau come on!" He kicked the brick wall. He pulled at his hair, and sat on the porch bench. He started to calm down, and started crying as well. "Is she okay?" Luke asked quietly. "Why don't you ask her?" Beau suggested. Luke looked up, and saw you standing in the doorway, hand over mouth and in tears.