he's your first kiss

hey hey hey good afternoon/day/night (: sooo how are you guys? tell me what's up!!!!
alsooo keep commenting your ideas! any ideas you have you can just comment and they go onto my list! love you guys!
>>>>>
daniel: (age 14)
you are walking down the hall, to your science class when you run into marisa, your best friend. "okay, that new kid daniel is totally checking you out." she smirks. "sure." you laugh, and continue to walk to class.
you finally arrive to the door, but are stopped when someone grabs your arm, spinning you around. it's daniel. "hey um (your name)?" he shyly asks. you nod, and smile at his nervous state. he's so cute. "would you wanna see a movie tonight... with me?" he can't seem to make eye contact with you. "yeah! text me." you wink and walk off. you mentally praise yourself for not freaking out.

later that night, you change into jeans and a cropped tshirt with the heart eyes emoji on it. you left your hair natural, and were about to text daniel when he texted you instead.
"meet there? :)"
"sure (:" you texted back.
you quickly ask your older brother to drive you there, and of course he said yes just to get out of calculus homework.

you finally get there, and daniel is waiting for you at the entrance. he's acting way cooler than at school, but it's not like a jerk type of cool. he's being himself.
but you, started to get a little nervous yourself. this is like, your fourth date ever. will he be like that guy jarod, who was a jerk. or coby, who didn't even talk to you. or garrett, who puked in the shared bag of popcorn.

it was about halfway through the movie, and your hands had already collided three times when reaching for popcorn. you had to keep from screaming as you sent a smile.
with the little confidence you had, you leaned over and rested your head on his shoulder. you looked up to see if he was okay with it, and were surprised when he lifted your chin to kiss you. it was quick, but not like a peck. your stomach erupted with excitement and you couldn't help but smile at him.
"sorry, sorry! I don't know why I did that." he apologized. "no, it's okay. I liked it." you grinned. he smiled back, a real smile and gripped your hand.
>>>>>
beau: (age 6)
you were with your best friend, beau in his living room. you were coloring in his race car coloring book, and he was using your crayons. he had broken a few, which made you furious.
it was quiet, with the tv in front of you two on nickelodeon. suddenly beau asks, "do you love me?" he continues to color in the wheels of his car, without glancing at you. you giggle your little girl giggle, "yes. your my bestest friend." you smile, pushing back a strand of your hair. "will you kiss me?" he asked, setting his crayon down and turning to you. he put his hands behind his back, facing you. "why?" you tilted your head. "because when you love someone you kiss them. that's what mommies and daddies do." he shrugged. you grinned and your shoulders shrugged with excitement and he leaned over and pecked you on the lips. you squealed and ran around the table, and he followed grinning as well.
>>>>>
james: (age 15)
you and your 'boyfriend' james were at your friend, kaitlin's house. you two had been on a few dates, but no kisses yet. well, the truth is you've never kissed anyone. there were about 10 other people, and you were suddenly on the topic of first kisses. you zoned out a little, sitting close to james. "so (your name) have you and james made out yet?" samantha, the nosy and snobby jerk asks. you swallow hard, and look up to james. you had talked about first kisses, and he knew you were embarrassed about not having it. "oh my gosh! you've haven't?" she laughed slightly. suddenly, you get defensive, "yes we have!" you scoff. james looks down at you, wide eyed. "prove it." she stuck her nose up. you turned to james, and attached your mouth to his. you had no clue what to do, so james took control. you moved your lips in sync with his, and it felt amazing. you reached up for a fistful of his hair, pulling him closer. "okay okay. get a room." samantha rolled her eyes. you smirked, knowing you just won that argument. you got another quick glance at james, who could not stop smiling and neither could you.
>>>>>
jai: (age 15)
you and jai were best friends since day 1. but for the entire weekend, he's been with his new girlfriend and hasn't spoken to you at all. you had asked him about her on friday, when he told you to just stay out of it.
it was 10 p.m. on sunday night, when your phone goes off on your bedside table. jai was calling.
"what?" you bite.
"I miss you." he says quietly.
"why miss me, when you have jade (his girlfriend)" you hang up before he responds, and slam down onto your pillow. hot tears, mostly composed of anger run down you cheeks. you ignore them, and force yourself to sleep.

the next morning, you slipped on your favorite summer dress and let your hair flow naturally. jai told you he loves it when you where it up in a ponytail, so you refused to even go within 2 feet of a hair tie. you were getting your books for your first class from your locker, when you spot jai rushing through all of the kids to get to you. you could easily identify hurt and sorrow in his face. "(your name) you have to understand-" he frowned. "I don't have to understand anything. believe me, I won't get in your way anymore." you said, the lump in your throat choking down the words. your argument had attracted a crowd, and you needed to escape as quickly as possible. you gave jai one last glance, before hugging your books to your chest and trying to walk around him. he stopped you by grabbing your arm, and spinning you. he held your face in his hands, and slammed his lips to yours. he caught your waist as you leaned back, but then you soon relaxed and kissed back. multiple whispers and gasps were heard from the crowd, and when a few "awwww". it was your first kiss, but it felt so natural to kiss him.
>>>>>
luke:
you and luke, your best friend were at a party at a friends house. you were sat next to each other, leaning back against the couch on the floor. everyone was playing truth or dare. you watched as tylers eyes scanned over everyone, and cringed when they landed on you. his eyes flickered between you and luke, and your breathing became heavier.
"(your name) I dare you," he looked over to luke," to go make out in the closet... with luke." your eyes went wide, and you felt lukes muscles tense beside you. "no way!" "never!" you and luke shouted at the same time. "you have to, you both used pass already." he smirked. "it's either that or the dog food." brody laughed off to the side.
ugh, dog food.
luke stood up, and held out his hand for you to take. you gave him the 'you're not gonna actually do this, are you?' look. he ignored it, and you stood taking his hand. he led you past the group of people, to the coat closet. you squeezed his hand, as everyone whispered.
you were mentally begging for him to turn around and say no, but he never did. he held the door open for you, and you entered.
you can't kiss your best friend.
he shut the door, and you heard the click of the lock. it was light enough to slightly see his facial features, but you couldn't see anything else. "we aren't going to do this are we?" you ask quietly. you could see him shrug, "I just have to kiss you."
without another second passing, he kissed you. you slowly followed his lead. his lips were soft and he tasted amazing. your hands flew up into his hair, and he pulled you close by your waist. he pushed you against the open wall, and you went along with it. too soon, you needed to come up for air. you detached, and both of your eyes were wide. "woah." you panted. "that was the most inappropriate first kisses in the history of first kisses." he chuckled. you giggled to, and your hands remained on his chest. "I wanna stay best friends though, luke" those words hit you, because you knew you needed more of him. "a few more kisses won't hurt will they?" he asked, reading your mind. and just with that, he kissed you harder than before.