you meet at a party

Daniel: Your best friend invited you to a party of her old friend Luke. You weren't busy so you decided to go. It was a typical college party so you wore ripped high waisted skinny jeans and your favorite light pink flowy tank top. You curled your hair and slipped on your white converse.

When you arrived at the party, it was crazy. Lights flashing everywhere and you knew it was going to be fun. Your friend led you threw the crowd to where 5 guys were. One caught your eye. He was different from the others, and very cute. He stared at you, and you almost tripped as your friend brought you next to her. "This is Jai, Beau, James, Daniel, and Luke." She smiled. Daniel gave a little wave and the others smiled.
After talking with everyone, Daniel finally spoke up. "Hey I'm gonna go get a drink." He looked at you, and you could see what he was doing. It was a signal. "I'll go too!" You smiled. You and Daniel walked to the kitchen, where he began pouring two drinks. "So, (your name). Would you maybe want to hang out after the party. I'm staying her at Luke's, so maybe you and (your friends name) could too?" He seemed nervous. "Id love that." You smiled, taking a sip of your drink.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Beau: You just moved in, and new no one in your neighborhood. Of course on the first night, the house next to you is throwing a party. It was 2 in the morning and you and you were sick of it. You changed back into leggings and a flowy long sleeve crop top. You slipped on converse and hurried out the door. You pushed through sweaty bodies and a bunch of people, when you ran into someone. "Hey hey hey, why the rush?" His green eyes reflected of yours. "I- I'm looking for the owner of this house." You stuttered. "Here I am." He smiled. Your smile turned into a glare. "Would you mind turning down the music." You put on a fake smile. "Why not leave it how it is, and you stay here with me? I'm Beau by the way." He smirked. Your fake smile slowly turned into areal one, and you pretended to think. "Sure." You laughed a little. He nodded and grinned as if saying "yes!" Out loud.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
James: Today in school Jai from your math class invited you to a party at 9, his house is a block from yours.
You don't know him, but you agreed.

You finished dinner, that you made yourself and headed to get ready. He said it was his friends birthday party, James. So you wanted to dress a little fancier. You took out a tight black dress with crochet opening around the waist. You slipped on converse instead of heels because it still is a party. You did your hair and makeup and by now it was 9:17.

As you arrived at the party, it was fairly crowded. The music was low, and the place wasn't a mess yet.

You walked in, and spotted James, Jai, and 3 other boys standing with each other. James spotted you, and he got nervous. Jai also then saw you, "and James here is my present to you now!" He smiled. You were confused as Jai took your hand and led you to James. James was flustered, and you were confused. "I'm his present?" You asked. "Ya! He has had a crush on you since like 8th grade, but you never noticed him." A boy with green eyes chuckled. "Oh." You smiled, facing James. He was blushing, "want a drink?" He asked. You nodded and grabbed his hand, taking him to the kitchen. As you two talked, you slowly started to catch feelings for him too.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jai: Your best friends invited you to a party at your neighbors house. It was the brooks brothers. You knew Beau, and Luke had science with you. But, Jye? Jay? You don't know him.

You dressed in some skinny jeans and a flowy crop top, and headed out the door with your friends.
When you got there, Beau and Luke were waiting for you guys. Luke and (one of your friends name) were gazing at each other, and Beau had his hands all over (friends name), his girlfriend. Jai came up with two drinks in his hands, and was already eyeing you. You blushed, and your friends spread out. You stood alone, surrounded by people you didn't know. Until Jai was in front of you. "What do you say we get put of here?" He smiled. You nodded, eagerly and followed him out his back door and then out his back gate. It led to a lake, and a bench. You sat down, and he handed you one drink. "Thanks." You smiled. "I'm Jai." He said. "I'm (your name)" you smiled. "I know. You're in my history class. I'm always in the back." He said quieter. "You can always sit by me, you know?" You giggled. He blushed, and smiled. This was a great start to a "friendship."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Luke: Today, Luke Brooks invited you to a party. He gave you his address and headed for home, seeing as it was the end of the day. You went home and got changed into a tight red dress and some white converse. As you were doing your hair and makeup, your ex boyfriend texted you. "See you at the party ;)"

You arrived at Luke's house and walked around like a lost puppy. You jumped when you felt someone touch your waist. It was Kyle, your ex. "Don't touch me." You scoffed, pushing his hands away. "Come on baby." He smirked, grabbing onto you. He was holding you tight, and was sucking at your neck. "Get off." You shouted.

You saw Luke distant in the crowd, and when he spotted you he rushed over. "Hey! Get off her!" He shouted pushing Kyle off of you. You ran to Luke, on instinct. You were surprised when he wrapped one arm around your waist. Kyle glared at you and walked off. "Thanks." You said shakily to Luke. "Anytime, you alright?" He asked. He still had his arm around your waist, and you were very close. You both went silent when your eyes met. He smiled slightly, which made you smile. You both laughed a little, his arm still around your waist.