baby kicks

PLEASE FOLLOW MY TWITTER!! IM @rachael_jano COMMENT IF YOU FOLLOW ME AND ILL FOLLOW YOU BACK!! okay I have so much to say and I think I'm gonna start with OMG BEAU FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER WHICH IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME AGHHH!! okay also, thank you all so much for the birthday wishes, I had such a great day :))
so I have officially found my favorite books and my favorite author ever, and now I need a new book... any recommendations?
[•••]
daniel: you were sitting on the couch, listening to music. you had a crazy headache, and we're trying to relax. daniel was cooking some dinner for the two of you in the kitchen, but suddenly rushed to your side when you gasped. a small thump in your stomach caused you to jump, and daniel stared at you with confusion. you grabbed his hand, placing it on the area the baby was kicking. with a small thump, daniel jumped back. "ew!" he shouted, running to finish dinner.
+++++
beau: "beau! hurry come in here," you shouted frantically, with your hand pressed against your pounding stomach. panting, beau slid into your bedroom. he was smiling, he already knew what was going on. he jumped on top of you, gently of course, and grasped your stomach with both hands. his smile was so wide, and excited beau is just way too cute.
+++++
james: it was 4 in the morning, and you just couldn't get comfortable. annoyed, you sit up. what feels like a cramp, is actually a kick in the side. hurriedly, you shake james next to you. he slowly sits up, "what? what's going on?" he asks, rubbing his eye like a two year old. "the baby is kicking." you grin. james quickly places his hand on your bare stomach, and his cold hands give you shivers. you watch his hands, feeling the little feet pound at your stomach. when you finally look back up, you are surprised to see james crying. "aww," you laugh quietly. james laughs too, and the two of you stay up for another hour, seeing as your baby isn't tired at all.
+++++
jai: it was early monday morning, and jai was getting ready to go to a meeting. it was a little meeting, mainly just to catch up and go over the tour dates. you woke up to Kai's frantic moving in the bathroom, but what really woke you up was the uncomfortable feet thumping away inside you. "jai. jai, come feel this." you grinned, sitting up on the bed. jai was fixing slipping on a dirty pig sweatshirt when he came out of the bathroom, and placed his hands on your stomach. he seemed kind of bored, but then the baby kicked hard. you grunted, which made jai laugh. he pulled you in for a kiss, with his hands still on your stomach. "jai don't you need to leave soon?" you asked. "oh yeah!" jai grabbed his backpack and stormed out of the room, leaving you alone. it wasn't bad though, it was some nice mother/baby bonding time.
+++++
luke: you were in the kitchen, making yourself some mac'n cheese. luke was sat at the counter, eating a sandwich you made him just to be nice. "oh." you stopped in place, when suddenly your stomach turned into a drum. luke rushed to your side, hands on your stomach. "is the baby kicking? or is it all those mozzarella sticks digesting?" luke raised his eyebrows. you hit his arm, and felt your belly too. the baby kicked you all over, even in the lung once which kinda hurt. "we gotta get this kid into karate!" luke suggested. you laughed loudly, and continued to watch yours and lukes hands move slightly with the babies kicks.