The Bday Present He Gets You

Daniel: A day at the arcade, laser tag, bumper cars, arcade games, bowling, and yummy food. You two won each other prizes and competed against each other at every game, even though he kept letting you win.

Beau: A day at the beach, you swim, tan, talk, and play fun games in the sand. While your watching the sunset he pulled out a ring. Of course it's not an engagement ring, but it still means a lot.

James: Since you and James are both still young, you are a little bit younger and are still in college. On your birthday, before you left your college James was waiting outside with flowers, people holding a hug banner that said happy birthday, and two people holding a large cake.

Jai: Jai took you to the movies to see Monsters University. But instead, you messed around with the kids and made out in the top row. You spent the night jumping from movie to movie but instead of watching them, you would mess with every one in the theatre. You would throw popcorn at people, make out in the back, pretend to cry or laugh obnoxiously. Then you two went for a late night picnic, beside a small hidden river on a field.

Luke: You and Luke woke up and he made you a special breakfast. Then, Luke took you on a shopping spree for the day and bought you whatever you wanted. Later that evening he took you to a field of daisies, and you talked, played soccer, tennis, and frisbee. When the sun started to set, you guys had a picnic until the stars came out. You picked the brightest star to represent your relationship. You both went home and cuddled on the couch, watching tv, unitl you fell asleep in each other's arms.