You Catch Him Looking at Your Tush

Daniel: Daniel and you were at the beach and you were wearing your new bikini. It was really tiny and uncomfortable but you bought it just for Daniel. You two sat far off to the side, where there wasn't anyone. Daniel laid out his towel and set the picnic basket on it, so it wouldn't blow away. Since you didn't have anything to put on yours, it lifted off the ground and tangled up in the wind. You ran after it but as you were running you saw a little baby turtle in the sand. You stopped and bent over, to look at the helpless little turtle. You stood, leaning over to get a good look at it, when you looked back to get Daniels attention you noticed you already did. You saw Daniel had his gaze locked on your bottom and you quickly stood up. "Daniel! Come look at this turtle instead of sitting over there staring at my butt." You winked and snapped him out of his blank mind. He jogged over to you, blushing like crazy. "Sorry." He stated shakily. "Daniel you're fine. Don't worry, I think it's cute." You giggled and looked back at the turtle. "Awww that turtle is so cute." Daniel paused, "almost as cute as you." Daniel said turning his head up to you. You giggled and felt your cheeks burn. "He looks lost. Also like you." Daniel giggled, picking up the little turtle. You slapped the arm he wasn't holding the turtle in and he laughed too. You two carried the turtle over to the part where the sand met the water and watched as the helpless turtle swam into the crystal water.

Beau: Beau was sitting in the living room, as you were about to put in a movie. You bent over, slipping the DVD in the slot when Beau whistled. You turned around and gave him a glare. "Knock it off and quit staring." You said putting your hand on your hip. "I have no shame." Beau said putting his hands up in defense. You giggled and jumped onto him, snuggling into him as you two watched your movie.

James: James was always really innocent and was so sweet, But some times he could be super cheeky.

You two were driving to a local gas station, about to pick up loads of candy for a DareSundays video. Once you were parked, he asked you to grab his phone charger from the back seats. You leant over the seats, looking around. You could feel eyes burning into you butt, you turn around and see a bright red James staring at you. "Do I have something on my pants?" You giggled. He climbed over all the seats and wrapped his arms around you waist, hugging you from behind. "Me." He mumbled into you hair. You laughed and turned around in his arms. You both sunk down into the seats and cuddled for a little.

Jai: You were home alone, in your apartment which you share with your best friend. But your best friend was In A different country, visiting family so you had the entire house to yourself. It was almost 100 degrees outside, and almost the same inside your house, even with the AC on. So, your conclusion was to dance in a tshirt and you underwear. You tuned on some music, which you preferred your boyfriend, Jai's songs that he sings with his and your best friends.

You were jamming out, having a great time when you saw Jai standing next to the front door, leaning against a wall, holding a house key.

You forgot you had given him one because you always call him over for little and stupid 'emergencies'.

He laughed and you felt your face heat up. Jai walked to you and pulled you in for a hug. "That was probably the cutest and hottest thing I've ever seem." He said holding you, looking I to your eyes. You laughed, "care to join me?"

Luke: You and Luke just bought a new apartment, and of course shared a room... And a bathroom. You had just gotten out of the shower, and forgot your change of clothes, except for your undergarments. You slipped those on and stepped out. You faced away from the bed, where Luke was sleeping and began slipping on sweatpants and a shirt. When you turned around you saw a very happy, smiling, completely awake Luke. "Luke!" You scoffed. All he did was let out a laugh, "you're perfect." He said before laying back down. You smiled and went back to lay by him, hugging him tightly.