He Doesn't Want The Baby (possible start of pregnancy series)

*conversations* (all of these will have a sequel)

Daniel:

"What do you mean you're pregnant?" Daniel shouts.

"Daniel the test was positive. We're having a baby." You giggle through your tears.

Daniel hesitates. "No. You're having a baby." He says, storming out of the house. You sit silently, alone.

Beau:

"I have good news." You laugh jumping about.

"What is it?" Beau smiles.

"Your gonna be a dad." You whisper.

He stays silent, and your smile slowly fades.

"(Your name) I don't have time to take care of a baby. Abortions our only answer." He whispers, holding your hand. "No! We aren't killing our baby Beau!" You shout, pulling from his grip.

Beau sighs, pulling you in for a hug.

James:

"You're pregnant? Uh- I'll be back um" James says, rushing out the door. You barely got out the words "I'm pregnant" and he was gone.

After 2 days, James came back. He apologized, he had just been startled and nervous. He said he is going to stay with you through all of this and raise a wonderful family with you.

Jai: Jai and the boys have been on your for three months and you and Jai have only talked over the phone. You're also pregnant. And Jai doesn't know.

Something has been going on and all over social media, Jai has supposedly been spotted with Ariana. His ex girlfriend. So you decided to visit him, not just because you're pregnant.

You walk into his dressing room, and see him and Ariana cuddling asleep on the couch. You feel your eyes brim with tears, and notice Jai stirring in his sleep. His eyes slightly open before he jumps up, realizing it's you. "It's not what it looks like!" He shouts, wakening Ariana. "It's really not!" She says as well. You and Ariana were pretty good friends while she was dating Jai and you two became best friends after. You just shake your head, running out of the room in tears. (I will make a sequel to this so the next preference for Jai May not be related to the topic like the other boys.)

Luke: "I'm home babe!" You here Luke shout. He just got back from a months tour and you told him you were sick so you couldn't come get him from the airport. But the truth is, you have a baby bump. You're pregnant. You come out of the living room, and Luke's eyes go wide. "Um um." He tries hard not to stare. You're only 17! He's 19! For one he is 2 years older than you and he's almost always busy for Janoskian stuff. You already began to cry, just thinking about it. "No no don't cry baby. Please don't cry." Luke hurries to you, almost cradling you. "Luke i don't know what to do." Your parents died in a car acciedent, and Gina was your moms best friend so you lived with the Brooks family. That's how you and Luke became close. "It's okay, my family will help. I'll always be there for you." Luke mumbles into your neck.