Capítulo Sesenta y Cinco

Previously on MPC

'Xander opens up a little on himself and tells her how the Killahead today came to be.

Arsen tells Xanthe to run on a little errand and kidnap a girl called Mira, who already seems to know Xanthe.

After Xanthe realizes Arsen has a torture room in the basement, she's triggered.

Enjoy, everybody!!'

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 65

"Noah, you can leave," Arsen says coldly, not even looking towards him.

When he realizes Arsen isn't going to tell me to do the same, he shares a worried look before leaving. I scan the weird, empty box-place.

"I didn't know you had a torture room," I mumble, running my hand over the dried black blood on the walls to my right.

Three of the four walls were splattered in blood, both dry and, to my horror, oddly fresh.

On the only clean wall in the room, a pair of chains were drilled in, and Arsen had restrained Mira into them, her wrists hanging from them and carrying her limp, unconscious body.

"I don't use it. The others do," Arsen replies quietly, staring at Mirabelle in a weird way.

That's a relief, I guess. But didn't the others say he didn't allow anyone to come in here?

Don't tell me he was lying. I know he's a big fat liar anyways, but he wouldn't lie about stuff like this. No way.

"The others said you don't let anyone use it," I speak up, deciding to clear my confusion. Arsen turns to me.

"I don't let anyone in when I'm using it, Xanthe. Now shut up, I'm trying to think," He growls.

That's the Arsen I know and love.

Goosebumps fill my body as that word shows up in my head.

Quickly distracting myself, I take a step forward.

"What's there to think about? It's a torture room." I state bluntly, taking the poker stick from his hand and immediately dropping it with a hiss.

"That's so hot!" I cry, holding my hand to my chest and blowing on it. Arsen just glares at me and picks the poker stick back up, from where it wasn't burnt coal.

I roll my eyes. 'Oh look at me, I'm Arsen and I'm practically made of fire, so why would it hurt me?'

Cocky bastard.

"What were you going to do with it?" Arsen asks, raising an eyebrow. I make a face at him.

"Burn her awake," I mumble, blushing as I realize how dumb that sounded, despite it not even being a dumb idea.

Arsen growls, walking forward and lightly pressing the tip of the burning poker into Mira's neck, around where her pulse would be, and then he steps back. After a few seconds, she screams awake.

"Stop, stop!" She screeches, even though both me and Arsen are just stood there staring at her.

"Okay, okay, we'll stop," I say sarcastically, and her cries turn into silent whimpers instead.

First-hand embarrassment. Watching someone experience it is better than being in the situation.

I know that dreadful feeling all too well.