Capítulo Siete

Chapter 7

Ameena and I have grown really close in the past many weeks of me being stuck here.

Honestly, staying in a house filled with five hot boys and one reasonably normal girl, and servants that do everything for you, I'd say I was living my best life.

Let's forget for a moment that I'm held hostage.

We're expecting Killahead NY today, they're meant to arrive in the afternoon, but it's past five pm and they're still not here.

I'm surprised, really, because the Killahead gang I'm staying with are everything got to do with punctuality. If they're even a second late, they'll probably have a stroke.

Oh, and the school problem.

We're going to have to start in two weeks time, so we have thirteen days to get ready.

I have to say, the school is quite impressive, from what I've picked up on the internet.

Reed Arts Grand Ridge Academy. Or abbreviated to; Acadamy Reed.

The most extremely modelled institute, like its name - grand, is equipped with full luxury.

Built one hundred years ago by the Europeans, and run by the principal's strict wit. Someone with inside information on almost every school ever.

Why do I find that so familiar?

It's definitely not a normal school.

You could even say it was a whole new world.

And the centre of that world, Rebekah Crissler Reed. The principal of Academy Reed.

She looked pretty decent and young for her age, but once you got to know her, she was super scary.

No wonder they say; looks like an angel, but speaks like the devil.

Students love her, but she keeps herself reserved, showing her fear to no one, not even her son, Arsen Reed. The heartthrob of the school.

Go figures.

Although he'd never been to it, it was clear he visited many, many times before.

Whether it was for Prom and Graduation speech, or for a football game. Some say he's even met the famous Michael Jordan himself, as a child.

Why am I not surprised?

Academy Reed is divided into three sections, under the rules of Principal Crissler's finest student, and fellow senior like me, Shanaya Longwood.

On one side, was the Richies.

All they cared about was making sure their image was picture perfect, and everyone worshipped them. They consisted of the most popular people's children and sons and daughters of the biggest business tycoons in history.

They didn't care for their education since they could probably pay someone to do it for them, it was merely an accessory.

Then, on the other side, was the Nerdies.

They're given an amazing chance to come to this school, rich or not rich because they're on a scholarship. They need an A or an A+, max.

They're the ones who want to become something big and leave a mark in the school and make sure the principal remembers them. Which isn't very likely, unfortunately for them.

And, last but not least, is the Sporties.

This side is mainly of all those boys and girls who's love for sports would never falter, nor fail. They just want to become famous sports players in life.