9.

Greetings,

Sorry that I haven't been very active, my mental health is only gotten worse, I feel so alone and I just wish I could scream at the entire world, I'm sorry I have been stressed and shit but I'm here now so I'm gonna tell you something.

Also, since I feel like nobody is really reading this book, maybe I should delete it?

So today I want to talk about the changes taking place in my life. So basically the entire world is in lockdown which is super scary, and certain things have taken place.

1) I and my partner broke up, It got me feeling very alone again because they were the only person that knew me the way no one else did and now it's so awkward. It was mutual and we are still "Friends" but it's weird now and I just miss them.

2) My former BFF/ex thinks that I loved her for her appearance and that has been killing me, its been killing me that people like to play with people's hearts.

3) I want to take a moment and say that my BFF is the only person that has supported me till now, he has been there for me when I needed him the most, he was there today when I told him I was bored, he played games with me to make me feel better. If you are reading this, I LOVE YOU, BEB.

Noo, but the last point is that I have been pretty sad about not getting to eat Junk Food, I'm very sad like super duper sad... I WANT TO EAT A PIZZA SO BAD

So this is it, I am hating this lockdown...

Also I took a picture in this cute moustache filter and I make my Non- Binary heart so warm. ❤️

I'll wrap this up, please send me a private message on Wattpad if you want this book to be continued. I'll be taking it down in 4 days.

Love,

Ryan 🏳️‍🌈

(Typing on my phone got you the emoji 😂)