3. BINDERS

Greetings,

Today I want to talk about Binding safe. If you live in a place like India where in a name of a binder you will get a chest cushion , then you have come to the right place for advice.

MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION- NEVER EVER Bind with Ace Bandages, duct tape etc. They will damage your ribs leading to fractures, sprains and what not.

So first if you are planning on buying a chest binder, please ensure that you are buying the most recommended brand GC2B, the brand which designs binder for trans community made by the people of trans community, ensure that you are buying it from their official site.

If you are a person that is planning on wearing or wears a binder, these tips might help you:-
1) Always choose a cotton cloth or a cloth you can breath easily
2) Wear a binder for 8 hours maximum
3) Never ever sleep in a binder
4) Wear a sports bra if going for a jog, never excerise in a binder
5) Always ensure that you can breath in the binder
6) If it is too hot, take it off
7) Wash it regularly, you don't want bacteria to grow in there which can cause skin irritation or worse skin rash.

If you can't afford a binder, you can wear a sports bra and put a loose t-shirt/hoddie on top, if you have a heavy chest like me you can use two sports bras but it is not a long lasting solution as it is very uncomfortable and it starts to hurt. I made a binder of my tight leggings that did not fit anymore, I made sure it was cotton and that I could breath in it, I had even made a binder of stocking but it doesn't work for a heavy chest.

Well I hope this helps, if you ever want to ask me questions related to this don't hesitate to dm me on Instagram (namaste_its_reagan).

Remember that you all are valid and amazing humans ❤️, you'll fight this dysphoria.

Love,

Ryan 🌈