Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

~ Jungkook Pov ~

Jungkook: he didn't do that... - my voice came out as a whisper. I was still looking at the window, at them. How could he do that? Why didn't she move? - why don't you move? - i greeted my teeths.

Without notincing i felt tears on my face. I was crying and the vision from here was hurting me alot. The kiss didn't take much time, she didn't move or talk. She didn't kiss him back. They acted like it didn't happen at all. But why am i hurt? Why was this scene bothering me alot?

I went to the bathroom, took a shower and dressed a boxer and a tshirt. I layed myself on the bed and i grabbed my pillow. I loved to feel safe while i sleep and also comfy. I layed my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep. All i could think about was her. Only her. Why was this happening to me? The image off him kissing her was broking my heart. Why am i feeling like this? I hated her, right? I guess i used the right verb, hated her, past. Now, in the present what do i feel? Love? I guess, i do.

When i was with her, my heart beated fast and after that night, after i kissed her, my feelings changed. I started to see her as a different person. It was ashamed that we started with the wrong foot. It was because of me. If i didn't went against her in that day, maybe we wouldn't met at all. And now, i can't see my life with her. Her smile, her eyes, her scent, her personality, ... everything about her made me go crazy. Just the thought about her made me smile. I chuckled at the thought of her pout, so cute, so adorable, so... i couldn't describe the angel she was. I wanted more. I wanted more of her. I wanted her. After remembered the little memories i had of her, i immediately fell asleep.

The morning came fast and someone knocked at my door. Why? It was early in the morning, why? I sat on my bed and said come in while i scratched my eyes to be fully awake. Taehyung put his eyes between the door and looked around the room to find me.

Taehyung: are you already awake? - he showed me his box smile and ran to me, laying myself on the bed again and giggled.

Jungkook: now i am... - i said grumpy and he started to tickle me - heyy... stop...stop.

Taehyung: don't be grumpry to me... - he continued to tickle me - happy birthday kook - he said happily and i was socked.

Jungkook: wait a minute... - i stopped him and got out of my bed. He stayed there. I went to my desk to grabb my calender - what day is today? - i checked the calender.

Taehyung: are you kidding right now kook? - he was laughing hard on my bed - why do you always forget about your birthday?

Jungkook: i don't know, maybe because it's not important to me - i sighed. I never liked my birthday. It remembered me that another year passed by and i didn't get to do what i want.

Taehyung: come on kook... - he got up and went to the door. Before he got out he stopped there - get yourself dress and come to the kitchen, everyone is already up and waiting for you. Today we have practice...

After he went out of my room, i took my pajama off and went to the bathroom. I did all my rotines and came to my room with only a towel around my waist. Today we have a practice so i will wear pratical clothes and besides i didn't feel like to wear something casual or funcy. I grabbed a black hoddie from my closet and a grey sweatpants. I wore a tshirt under my hoddie. With another towel i tried to dry my hair but i gave up after a few seconds. I went to the kitchen and everyone wished me a happy birthday with a huge smile. I thanked each one of them.

We ate and went to the bighit. We needed to practice a new song and i wasn't in the mood. While j-hope put the song, i looked around the room and my eyes spotted her. She was walking fast and with lots of files in her hands. She had a gently smile on her face and that made me automaticaly smile. She was wearing a black skirt with a white shirt. Her skirt was place in her knees, it wasn't a short one and she had the sleeves up, showing her littles arms. Her hair was messy and placed in a little pointail and she wore her round glasses. So cute. I was admiring every move she was making. So gently, she smiled to everyone and always said goodmorning. How amazing it would be if she was mine?