Wʜᴏ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ?

~ Jimin POV ~

I was in the living room playing videogames with Tae when Suga came back from his walk. He said he was going to his room to rest a little but i noticed he was a little happy. What the hell? Suga is happy? No, maybe i was seeing something. While i was playing, Jin hyung was doing lunch to all of us eat.

Jin: Jiminnnnn! - he screamed from the kitchen. Before he screamed again, i got up and went to the small room.

Jimin: Why are you screaming? - i asked - You know that i am in the next room- said while i laughed.

Jin: I know, I know. I just did it to make sure you hear that - laughed harder.

Jimin: Okay, Okay. What do you want hyung? - asked while i was trying to calm down.

Jin: Go to the Yoongi's room and call him to eat. The lunch is ready - he smiles to me.

Jimin: Okay hyung, i will go - got out of the kitchen.

While i was going to the Yoongi's room i heard jin calling everyone to the table. A big smile appeared on my face. This hyung was just someone that didn't exists.

I was in front of the room and knocked on the door, but noone listened to it. I tried again because i thought maybe Yoongi was listening some music, but the room was silence. I tried again but this time i opened a little the door and put my head between the door and the hall to see if he was in the room. My eyes wided when i saw Yoongi smilling at the phone, he was so happy with the phone that he didn't notice me.

Jimin: Hyung??- i said while i entered the room.

Suga: J-Jimin? - he was a little shock to see me there - What are you doing here?

Jimin: I knocked on the door but you didn't hear me - i was trying to figure it out what was in his Mind.

Suga: Oh that...sorry. I was too focus on someone - he was nervous. I saw him try to hide is phone.

Jimin: What are you trying to hide? - i immediatly asked.

Suga: Nothing, it's just my phone.

Jimin: Who is she? - i asked without hesitation.

Suga: Wait? What? What do you mean?- i catched him. It was about a girl.

Jimin: You are smiling a lot and you always do that because of two things. One, because you are happy with your work or two, because of a girl. And i know that you are not working on something right now, so who is she?- i smiled at him.

I walk to him and sat in the bed. He grabbed his phone and showed me why he was happy. He showed me a photo of a girl. But i had to say this girl is amazing.

Suga: Her name is Y/N - he smiled while he looked at the photo - I met her today at the park - he was showing his gummy smile.

Jimin: She is beautiful. Do you like her?

Suga: I don't know, but i feel like i know her for so long - omg he liked her.

Jimin: You are liking her hyung - he smiled and didn't say anything - Hyung it's time to eat - i said and he looked at me.

Suga: Jimin... - he was serious - noone can know about this, do you understand?

Jimin: Why hyung? It's a good thing, you know? - i was confuse.

Suga: For now, noone can know, specially Jungkook - he was really serious - and don't ask me why him - he cutted me of.

Jimin: O-okay hyung. Let's eat.

We walked to the room and everyone was waiting for us. We sat at the table and while we were eating my head was so confused, why Jungkook couldn't know about her?. That was strange, but i will not ask him for more. He will tell me soon. I know he trust me.