Sᴜɢᴀ

~ Y/N POV ~

Today i woke up early and the sun was already up, all shinny and worm. I decided to take a quit shower and go to the park breath a little. I dressed a skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a black coat. I went to the kitchen and picked a apple to eat. I grabbed my little bag, my phone and my sunglasses and putted my white allstars and went out.

I putted my sunglasses on my face and started to go to the Park. The day was beautiful and the sky was so blue, that made me smile.

When i arrived at the Park, i wanted to take a seat in my favorite bench, were i lost my diary but i saw a person in there and was reading a book. I start to walk nearly and thought about my little diary, who is the person who have it? I came close to the person and asked.

Y/N: Excuse me, this place have someone?- the person was so concentrad reading the book that didn't even look at me, just answered roudly.

X/X: Yeah!- i sit on the spot that hadn't no one. I was looking around and noticed that the boy was so focused on the book.

Y/N: Is it a good book?- i asked but the guy closed the book and putted the book next to him but away from me.

X/X: Yeah, it's - the boy looked at me and i didn't know why.

Y/N: You know... i love reading and also writting - the boy seemed don't care about. But i stoped talking and the boy looked at me while i was thinking about my diary.

X/X: What are you thinking about? - he asked but i didn't look at him.

Y/N: On my diary. I lost him in this bench. But i guess, maybe the person who have it, don't care about it and maybe it's on the trash already - the guy didn't told me anything, so i decided to look at him. I froze. That guy was yoongi from bts, like bts, the real band. He was looking at me with a soft and carring eyes.

X/X: I am sorry... maybe someone care about your diary! - he said while sill looking at me. I couldn't say a word - are you okay? You seem to saw a ghost - he laughed a little. Then was when i noticed that i didn't stop looking at him.

Y/N: I am sorry, i didn't mean to - i looked at him again - it's just i didn't expect it to be you.

Suga: To be me? What do you mean?- he looked at me.

Y/N: You are one of the members of my favorite band. You are ....- he didn't let me finish the sentence.

Suga: I am Min Yoongi, from BTS - he smiled - but you can call me Suga, if you want - omg, i couldn't say anything again - and you are?

Y/N: I a...m...- jesus this was so hard.

Suga: You are...- he was smiling. That beautiful gummy smile. I was dead inside.

Y/N: I am Y/N, nice to meet you - i said and bowed in respect at him. He gave me a little smile.

Suga: Do you want to walk a little? - i was confuse. He grabbed the book and extensed his hand to me.

Y/N: Walk? With you?

Suga: yes. Why not? - he gave up on his hand and startrd to walk. I was still frozen - do you come or not? - asked me.

Y/N: Yes, wait! - i ran to his side.

The walk was quiet but it was feeling so good. I had a chance to walk with the Yoongi. Omg. He didn't tell me one word but that moment was perfect. We arrived at some river next to the park and the sun was good and we stopped a little to see the environment. Without nowhere.

Suga: Can i take a picture with you?- i was smiling from inside.

Y/N: Sur....Sure!- he grabbed his phone and placed a hand on my side to make me go next to him.

Suga: Smile! - we smiled and he took the photo - It's gorgeus, thank you. I have to go now. I hope see you soon Y/N. Was really nice to meet you.

Y/N: The same, i liked this little walk. Thanks. See you soon Suga.

We both started to take our own ways and my mind was a huge festival. I met Suga from BTS. I couldn't believe it. I hope see him in the future and he remember of me.