Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

~ Y/N Pov ~

After the horrible sleep i had because i cried almost all night, it was time to work. I did all my rotines and dressed something nice (simple black dress with black heels). Put little make up to covered my bags under the eyes and to give me so light. Today was really a bad day. I didn't have space in my head to work at all. I was hurt but it was something i was getting used to.

Anyway i went to the company and entered my office. Omg i had a huge pile of files. I sighed at the vision i was getting from my door. I closed the door, placed my bag and jacket on the hanger and went to my desk. I turned on my computer while i sat on the chair. Took my heels off and placed them next to the desk. I loved to feel the fluffy carpet on the floor. I took one file, opened it, grabbed a pen and looked around. Silence. Okay something was wrong. I thought for awhile and i forgot to pick my hair in a little pointail. I grabbed a pencil and placed it on my hair to hold it in place. Grabbed my glasses and then started to work.

A knock on the door made my concentration go away. I was so full in my thoughts that i didn't ask who it was. At this hour could be yoongi, he always came to my office to say goodmorning. To be honest, his wish made my day all better. Since i heard the door opened and i was still focus on my papers, i automaticaly smile.

Y/N: you are always on time yoongs! - i kept doing my work and smilling like a silly - why are you not talking? - yoongi didn't answered and made me stop my work. I placed the pen and lift my head. In front of me was him, not yoongi. It was jungkook - what are you doing here? - my smile faced away and my face turned into a cold one.

Jungkook: i am sorry... - he was gazing me and sat on the chair in front of me - i know you are angry at me... - i cutted him off.

Y/N: sure i am... - i started to work again, not giving him any attention.

Jungkook: y/n... - he sighed and didn't say a word. He was thinking hard. I decided to talk.

Y/N: look jungkook... - i decided to give him attention and say what i had in mind all this time - i know we had a different meeting, which made a bad impression of each other but you didn't give me a chance to explain myself or to understand me. You just decided to take your rage towards me... - he cutted me off.

Jungkook: i know... but i am here to say i'm sorry and yeah, you are right... - he looked at me with kind eyes.

Y/N: yeah sure i am... - my words came more fast than a car in competion, but way... did i heard wrong? - wait... what do you mean i am right?

Jungkook: i didn't give you a chance to be close to me and i blocked you from that. I didn't let myself to know you better which is a shame - he left me without words and gently try to hold my hands - i am sorry y/n. Yesterday i didn't mean to hurt you... i don't know what happened to me last night but i didn't want to hurt you at all - my eyes got teary and i couldn't process his words.

Y/N: jungkook... - he didn't let me finish and held my hand tight.

Jungkook: forgive me ... - i saw in him the truth and gently i smile to him - please... - i nodded my head in agreetment - let's start over and be friends - he showed me his bunny smile and my heart melt. How can he have such effect on me.

Y/N: okay then... - i smile shyly and looked everywhere because i was feeling my cheeks burning.

Jungkook: so... friends? - he said happily and i looked at him again. He was really happy and that made me love him more. What? Stop y/n, stop it.

Y/N: friends... - we both smile at each others. Now i was facing the true jungkook, the one i fell for... Someone knocked at my door and we imediatly broke the hold. My assistant told me i had a meeting in a few seconds - so... i should go... - i said while i sat on the chair to use my heels.