ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ?

~ Jimin Pov ~

After i texted y/n, i decided to tell everyone that she will come at our house

Jimin: guys i text y/n... - they looked at me - she will eat dinner with us.

Jin: really? - he got excited - i need to make something good and tasty for her - he got up from the couch - when she will be here?

Jimin: 7 pm

Jin: jimin are you dumb? - i looked at him confuse - it's already 5 pm, how do you think i have time to make something? - he went to the kitchen.

Jimin: she will love your food hyung! - i shouted from the living room.

Jin: i need your help. Who will go with me to buy the groceries? - he came back from the kitchen - our frige is empty, we need food.

Yoongi: i will come! - he grabbed his jacket and went beside jin.

Jungkook: i will too - everyone looked at him. They were shock - what? - noone said a word - don't you need help? - he asked jin hyung and he nodded - besides i need to buy something for me, so i will take the ride.

Jin: why i didn't see that - he mumbled - it was good to be truth - he whispered - let's go then. You guys please clean the house, it's a little dirty and she is a girl, so she will noticed - he asked us.

They left and we started to clean. First everyone went to their bedroom, then me and namjoon cleaned the bathroom while j-hope and taehyung cleaned the kitchen. After that we decided to clean the living room together. It was easy. Jin hyung almost clean the house everyday, so it wasn't that bad.

After one hour the three of them came with lot of bags, i think they brought all the store with them. They went to the kitchen and started to take off all the groceries. While yoongi and jungkook put the groceries in the right place, jin started to make the dinner. I came near him and asked him if he needed help. He accepted without thinking twice. I grabbed my apron and started to cut the vegetables while jin hyung treated the meat.

At 7 pm someone rang the beld and as expected she came in the right time. I placed my apron on the balcony of the kitchen and went to open the door. When i opened my eyes lay on her figure, she was beautiful wearing a black jeans with a simple white tshirt. She didn't have lots of make up, only a thin black line on her eyes to make them stand up. I couldn't describe her beauty but at the same time i didn't say a word to her.

Y/N: hmm... hey - she said shyly because she noticed my reaction - is it to much? - she asked me a little concerne.