Tʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

~ Suga POV ~

I was walking for a while in the Park when i decided to sit a little in the bench. I looked at the sky and breathed, i loved see the blue in the heaven. A smile scaped from my lips.
After that i noticed a book in the end of the bench and took it in my hands. I was happy because i thought it was a book that someone leave from another person to read. It's a good way from people not spend money in books. When i was about to read the tittle, i received a text from my hyung.

Jin: Where are you?

Suga: In the Park, why?

Jin: We have pratice today. Don't you remember?

Suga: Oh yeah. I forgot about it but i am on my way.

Jin: okay. Don't be late.

I took the book and walked to the studio. When i entered to the room, jimin fulled me with so many questions.

Jimin: What is that? -looking to my hands.

Suga: Oh, it is just a book.

Jimin: Can i read it?

Suga: After me, i will give you. Deal?

Jimin: Yeah, sure - he smiled happy to me.

The pratice was good and in the end i was so tired that we decided to go to the dormroom. Jin was going to make the dinner while i was going to take a shower. I putted the book in my bed and went to take a shower. I dressed and went to living room while we were wanting for the dinner.

Jin: Dinner is ready!- he screamed from kitchen.

We all walked to the kitchen and eat the dinner. We laughed so much with the jokes of Jin and Namjoon. I helped wash the plates and came to my room. I sat at the bed and saw the book. I took it and start to opening. I read it and my eyes growed up. Like, there was a pictures of Jungkook? Jesus, it was really him. I started to read every page and i thought the words were amazing but i felt jealous because no one talked or wrote something about me like this. Jungkook was a lucky person. But he should read this, it was suppose he found out this book. But i fall in love with this person. The words, the hand writting,...everything was perfect. Maybe i should keep it for a while this book until i finish to read and maybe after that i will decide what to do. I was amazing reading every single word when someone knocked on my door. I hided the book on my pillow.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

Suga: Nothing, why?

Jungkook: Did you hide something from me?

Suga: No, why do you ask?

Jungkook: Nothing... maybe i saw wrong.

Suga: So, anyway, what do you want?

Jungkook: Oh, yeah about that. I came here to ask you if you want to see a movie with us?

Suga: oh yeah, sure. Give me one second. I need to go to the bathroom.

Jungkook: Oh okay, see you in a bit.

He went out of my room and i picked the book and hided it between the bed and the wall. Jesus, this was for close. I went to the living room and sit next to the namjoon, Jungkook was looking at me. I acted like nothing happened. I felt a sleep in the couch.