Yᴏᴜ?

~ Y/N Pov ~

I was walking on the street to my new job. I gratuated last summer and passed the exam to be a certificatied accountant. I was happy for know that someone would like to work with me. I felt happy for know that i could stop asking money to Kay. At that moment i knew i could return everything to him.

While i was walking to the address that my new boss gave to me, my thoughts was on with who i will work with. Like i didn't knew yet who will be the person that i will do the accounting. But who cares? I was happy. My thoughts ended when i was in a big house. I knocked on the door and i was imediatly greeded by my boss.

Boss: Hello Y/N. Came in! - he said while opening the door to give me access to the entrary of the house.

Y/N: Thank you... - i was going to thanked my boss but i finally understood that i didn't knew his name. Stupid of me. So he cutted me out.

Boss: Bang PD...- he smiled and i bowed to him in respect - The guys will be here in a second. Meantime, we can go to the office. - he started to walk and i followed him.

Y/N: Bang PD? What you mean with guys? - i was a little confused by what he said before.

Bang PD: Oh...- he smiled - Did i forget to tell you? - i just noddled in responser - You will do the accounting of a boy band.

Y/N: But... - i sighed - That is a huge responsability sir - whispered in the end. He opended the door and told me to sit while we waited for the boys.

Bang PD: You will do just fine. I know your work and i know you do your best - he smiled at me and i became a little ashamed - So tell me things about you while the boys don't arrive.

Y/N: As you know... My name is Y/N! - he started to laugh and my cheek turned red in a second.

Bang PD: I know your name silly! - he laughed more.

Y/N: I have 23 years old but in a few weeks i will turn 24 - i continued - I live with a friend since i started the university....- i continued to tell everything about me and answered all the questions he had.