venit omittere | 2.1.4

Start from the beginning

"Your words not mine." he smiled softly, putting his arm around Hoseok. Hoseok's breath caught in his throat at Yoongi's expression. His eyes were so full of love, expression radiating warmth and adoration.

"What are you looking at?" Hoseok murmured, absentmindedly pushing Yoongi's hair to the side.

"Nothing. It's just. I realized something." Yoongi's eyes sparkled."That's all."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow."And what did you realize?"

"I am irrevocably in love with you."

Hoseok stilled, staring at Yoongi with his mouth agape. He couldn't exactly explain what he was feeling. It was too many emotions at once: relief, happiness, euphoria. It felt like all his emotions were going to spill on the floor. He almost swore he could feel tears starting to form in his eyes.

He hadn't known how powerful a simple phrase could have that strong of an effect on him.

"Finally," Hoseok whispered, closing the little distance between them.

Yoongi didn't know emotions could be felt upon physical contact. But one taste of Hoseok's lips and he knew. The amount of care, love, and passion he felt from Hoseok, made him dizzy. All of his worries faded away at that moment, overpowered by love and security Hoseok gave him. It made him focus on the now. Now and the rest of their lives. Hoseok and him.

"Hoseok, our children are literally in the room." Yoongi whispered after pulling away from him. Hoseok looked briefly at them, before turning back to him, shrugging.

"We'll be quiet." Hoseok reassured."They won't hear a thing."

Yoongi shook his head."I think I need some relaxation time." He finally stood up, taking off his shirt and tossed it to the floor. He gingerly grabbed spare clothes from the closet and walked towards the bathroom. Hoseok stared at him throughout the process in amusement. Yoongi paused, looking at Hoseok expectantly.

"Aren't you coming?"

Namjoon woke up with a start, unable to stand the agonizing pain of his mark. He bit his lip in efforts to not wake Jungkook, who was sleeping soundly next to him. Tears streamed down his face at the intensity of it. He stumbled towards the bathroom as fast as he could, eyes blurring intensely.

"Hello Namjoon."

Taehyung's voice greeted him as soon as Namjoon tapped on his bracelet. Namjoon's face quickly changed from confusion into rage.

"Taehyung." He sneered. Taehyung only laughed at his response.

"I hope you liked my gift."  Taehyung hummed happily."I know I sure loved administering it."

"What the hell did you do?!" Namjoon yelled, momentarily blinded by his rage.

"It's not what I did. It's what you did to yourself."  Taehyung dropped the light tone he had, trading it for a sinister one. "I always knew you were the mole. You named yourself head of a revolution that doesn't exist. Went behind my back and kept those failures alive. Now, you even took the dear old President with you?"

"He is much happier here than he ever was with you!" Namjoon snapped."In fact, he and Aaliyah are having the time of their lives."

Taehyung's expression turned angry. "You. It was you who made sure Aaliyah disappeared. Taking away my Perfect Match like that. Namjoon I'm hurt. Maybe I should do the same thing to yours."

"Don't you dare!" Namjoon seethed."Or I will kill you myself."

"N-Namjoon what's going on?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Was that the voice of our esteemed President?"

Sure enough, Jungkook slowly came in, rubbing his eyes. His hair was a bit tussled from sleep and he looked at Namjoon confused.

"Who are you calling right now?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah Jungkook. I have not seen you in ages."

Jungkook's eyes widened at the voice, terror throwing away any ounce of sleepiness he had. He stared at Taehyung before looking back at Namjoon.

"Why are you on the phone with him?" Jungkook asked worriedly, taking a step backward.

"Oh Kookie don't go! The fun is just starting."  Taehyung chuckled. "How's your new home? Better than this one?"

"At least I don't live with a murderer anymore." Jungkook mustered, his voice making the statement less menacing. Taehyung's grin disappeared.

"I knew you'd found out. Namjoon told you. Send my regards to Aaliyah. Tell her she should visit me sometime. I miss her."

"No you don't! You almost killed her!"

Taehyung shrugged. "Yes I miss plotting ways to get rid of her. The old times. Well, I have business to take care of. Just know, I will find you. Just as soon as someone starts to cooperate. Until then, enjoy your suffering Namjoon!"

Namjoon immediately sunk to his knees, letting out a gut wrenching scream. His mark glowed a dark red now, causing him pain beyond measure. He could feel everything that was happening to his perfect match. Jungkook looked at him worriedly.

"Jungkook, hit me as hard as you can." Namjoon said. Jungkook's eyes widened."Do it. Until I knock out. Please."

Without a word, Jungkook readied himself, looking away as his fist flew towards Namjoon's face.

That impact was the last one Namjoon felt before he blacked out.