Chapter 18

Jades POV:
The next week was rough Leo was misbehaving even more and Perrie was looking even more exhausted. "Hey" I said as she climbed into the bed holding a bottle of wine. "Hi" she said and took the top off drinking. I wrapped my hand around the bottle "you've got to stop drinking" I pulled the bottle out her grasp and she snatched it back "don't I need it" I let go of the bottle and she took another drink "you don't need it Perrie" she nodded "I do." I hated when she was like this she didn't like to talk about feelings too much. "Talk to me tell me how you feel" she sighed and sat up against the headboard "like shit I'm so tired in just sick of the kids I mean god I love them I love them so much but I'm just getting sick of them fighting all the time and then Leo being naughty and it just it's all too much" she said and her voice broke and she started crying. I wrapped my arms around her and she put hers over my shoulders crying into me. "I think everything's just built up baby now you've got to let it out" I felt her nod where her head was resting in my neck "I'm sorry I'm a mess" she rubbed her eyes "your just stressed out babe look it's only 10 pm I'll ring Alex he can come get the kids and me and you are gonna relax" she nodded "and the positive that we're at my house is the jacuzzi" she smiled and nodded. "Now can I have the bottle" I said and held out my hand. She nodded slowly and handed me the bottle. I smiled and took a drink myself. "Right go get in the pool sexy" she nodded and smiled.

Alex came and got the kids. "Hey" I said and he nodded "yeah" he rubbed the back of his neck was he nervous. "I'm taking Perrie on holiday tomorrow do can you look after the kids for a week" he nodded "and I want to tell you in advance that I'm uhh I'm asking her to marry me" he nodded "as long as the kids are mine I'm not fussed just look after her" I nodded "I mean not like I'm gonna fake my death or anything" he laughed a little and nodded "I really don't like you" he said and I nodded. "Clearly that's why you had my jersey hanging" he shook his head and got in the car driving off with the kids for a week.

Perries POV:
Me and jade had a great night last night we cuddled a lot and did some other things if you know what I mean. She told me to pack a bag too so I think she's taking me somewhere for the weekend. "Pez were gonna be late you need to get in the car" I came out and she smiled "you look hot" she said and i twirled around and she smiled reaching over and opening the door. "Where are we going anyway" i said sliding into the car. "I can't tell you that" I nodded. "Ok then" we drove and jade stopped went to the airport "oh so we're going on a plane" she nodded "well yeah because were at the airport" I smacked her arm and she laughed.

We got to the airport "right I need you to put this on" she said and held up a blindfold. "I haven't seen this for a while" she smirked "last time was your spanking wasn't it" I nodded and she put the blindfold on me.

It'd been difficult to get through the airport with jade guiding me around. She sat me down on the plane and took my blindfold off. I had to squint to whist my eyes to the daylight again. "Why's the plane so empty" I said looking around. "Because my love this is a private jet" my mouth dropped and I gasped "babe this is unreal" she smiled and nodded "well the team have one so I just borrowed it" I looked around and it was truly amazing. "Come on your want a drink" I nodded and sat in the cream leather sofa. "What would you like my love" jade said getting a cocktail maker out "jack Daniels and coke" she nodded and made my drink. "Babe this is actually unreal where are we going" she smiled at me and sat down lifting me onto her knee "guess you've always wanted to go there" I racked my brain I've wanted to travel all my life so it could be anywhere "give me a clue" her eyebrows furrowed "I've been before and I love it and said that you'd look amazing in the scenery" I just got even more excited "Mykonos" she nodded and smiled. I wrapped my arms sound very and she hugged me tight. "I'm gonna fuck your till you pass out tonight" I said and she grinned "yes please" she said and I pushed her back pushing my hand up her t-shirt. "Oi less of that you've gotta wait until later" she sat me on her lap and smirked "oh I will" I said she's gonna get it.