Chapter 10

Perries POV:
The next few days were painful Lucy was drifting in and out of consciousness. She looked so weak. Ellie had come to take Leo and Lydia to school because I didn't want them to miss any of their learning I also didn't want to worry them. Jade was sat next to me caressing my arm gently. I held Lucy's hand and sighed I just want my baby girl awake. Her glow was gone that she usually carried around. She looked dead just pale and skinny. This was my second heartbreak first was Alex next will be my youngest child. The doctor came in and smiles "how are you feeling miss Edwards" I just hummed it's was to much effort to even speak. I just wanted this to be over.

Jades POV:
I heard Perrie just mumble something in response to the doctor I wasn't surprised she hasn't slept since ... well a long time let's put it that way. "can I speak with you outside" I said to the doctor and she nodded walking out the double doors "what seems to be the problem miss Thirlwall" she said holding her clipboard "Perrie i don't want her to be like this is their any way I could get her to maybe cheer up a bit" I don't even know if that was the right thing to say cheer up a bit I mean she just found out her kid has cancer and I'm asking if she can cheer up. I sometimes feel like a shit girlfriend to her. "Have you and perrie got any happy memory's like a favourite place to go or an activity she likes" we had loads of good memory's together too many. Just then a great idea came into my head for once. I went into the room and kissed perries cheek. "Hey get you things ok the doctors will look after her ok you need a break" she went to protest but saw the look on my face and stopped.

We got out the taxi and perrie huffed "what are we doing here" she said and rubbed her eyes "remember this place where we are right now" I said walking over to the bridge that looked over the river Thames in London "yeah I remember" she said and leaned against the railing looking down at the water "it's the first time we both said we loved each other" she said and looked up at me. "That's right babe and I still feel the same why I did back then ok I love you Perrie and I'm gonna hell you through this no matter what ok your perfect and your being so strong I'm so proud of you" she teared up and hugged me sobbing into my chest "I'm broken" she said and sobbed into me. I hugged her tight and kissed her head. "Then I'll fix you" she looked at me and wiped her eyes "how can you" she said "I'll make you happy again babe" she nodded and kissed me. "Let's go back ok" she smiled and nodded "I missed that" she grabbed my hand "what?" She said and locked are fingers together "your smile it's beautiful" this just caused her to smile more.

We drove back to the hospital and perrie seemed genuinely happy we walked through the automatic doors and the doctor came rushing over.

Perries POV:
The doctor came running in as soon as I got to the door "miss Edwards thank god your here it's lucy" I hated that she ended the sentence there it could literally lead into anything "she's awake" I smiled and ran to her room with jade running behind me I walked into her room and Lucy smiled "heya mummy" she grinned and put her arms up I hugged her tight and she wrapped her little arms around my neck. "I love you lucy so much your so brave" I said wiping her warm cheeks. She smiled and rubbed her nose against mine "love you too mummy" I'm so glad that my princess was safe and on the road to recovery.