Chapter 4

Perries POV:
Last night was hectic I was flooded with questions like 'when's jade coming back' 'when's jade and you getting married' and even 'are you and jade making babies' that was a hi light. I walked into the twins room who were playing together. "Morning sweeties" they smiled and hugged me. "Let me wake your brother up we have a big day" they jumped up and ran downstairs I walked into Leo's room and shook him gently. "Wake up Leo were going out soon" he groaned and rolled over he smiled and wiped his eyes. "I love you mummy" he said and I smiled there was a knock on the door "love you too one minute" I rushed downstairs and opened the door. I saw a little box with a note on

Hey baby,
It's jade I can't wait to see you today at the game. Also the kids obviously the tickets are in the bottom of the box the cars picking you up at 11:30 am. There's some presents in there. Love you lots see you soon beautiful blue eyes xxxx jade xxxx

She's so cute I took the box inside and looked in it. There was 4 jerseys in there. One had 'big L' which was jades nickname for Leo.one had 'twin one' one had 'Twin two' and the last one had 'blue eyes' on the back. I smiled and took the 3 shirts upstairs. I walked into the twins room and got them changed into jeans and the jerseys. They both ran past me to watch the rest of the film. Leo had fell asleep again so I picked him up and changed him into his joggers and jersey. It was 11 I did the twins hair and brushed Leo's through with his Afro comb.

We were pulling up to the stadium now and Leo was asleep still. I swear this kid could sleep for a whole week. I shook him and he woke up and looked out the window. "Woah" he said in oar of the stadium. "Look mummy" he said excitedly pointing up at the sign. "I know Leo" the car drove away and he pouted. I'd told the driver on the way here to go in w circle to prank Leo. I got my phone and filmed Leo sitting next to me "leo guess what?" He stopped pouting and crossed his arms "what?" He pot came back a little "well jades been nice enough to let you see her game today front row and a jersey" he smiled the biggest I've seen in a while. "Woah mummy that's great" he shouted he couldn't stop smiling.

Leo had been buzzing since I told him we were seeing a game. We walked through the back of the building and into the changing rooms. Only jade and 2 other people were in there she saw me and ran over. "Hey" she said sliding a t-shirt over her head. I kissed her and smiled. "I see you got the jerseys" she smiles "and the perfect size you can wear just that in bed now" I blushed and kissed her cheek "maybe I should wear it tonight then" she grinned and looked at the kids "and aren't all of you adorable" they smiled and blushed looking up at me. "I've got to do an interview in 20 so you can have a walk around no one will be coming in the stadium for another hour" I nodded "say goodbye to jadey guys" they waved and ran off to the food part.

Jades POV:
I got into my interview and sat down "so jade what are you hoping for out of today's game" the first person said "well it's a big game obviously with it being the first game of the season but hopefully we'll do good I mean we've been training hard and everything's been good yeah" they wrote something down and the next question came. "Who's the woman you've been seen with" a woman asked I was a bit taken back but answered anyway. "Just a person I've met she's here today anyway" she wrote something down. "Are the kids yours" someone from the crowd shouted. "No there hers" after that flashes were coming from everywhere and questions were being shouted at me. Security led me out and walked me to the training rooms. Perrie walked to me with Leo on her hip. "Is there a first aid here" she asked "yeah why are you hurt" Leo sniffed a bit and held Perrie tighter. "No we just had another angry faze and now we've got bruised knuckles haven't we Leo" he nodded "sorry mummy" he squeaked and she rubbed his back. "Just need an ice pack" I nodded and got into my locker and took out an ice pack and put it on his hand. "That ok bud" he nodded and smiled. "Come on weve still got 30 minutes until the game starts did you want to meet everyone" he jumped off perrie and jumped up and down. "Come on then" Perrie picked up the twins and me leo ran into the stadium.

Perries POV:
The twins were both eating and Leo was copying jades warm up routine. He was concentrating so hard on trying to mirror jades movements. He had his tongue stuck out of the corner of his mouth copying jade. Jade picked him up and brought him over. "I've gotta get ready I love you so much" I smiled and kissed her cheek "love you too"

The game was amazing. When jade ran into the pitch at the start I felt so proud of her. My heart swelled when she waved up at me and the kids in the stand. She ran over to me after the game "we won babe we won" Leo jumped up "you did so good you know jade" I smiled. "Now can I kiss you" I leaned in "I don't know you sort of smell" she shook her head and grabbed my waist. "But you love it" I smiled and leaned down capturing her lips on mine "eww" we heard in sync and she laughed.
We got back to mine and the twins were fast asleep and Leo was barely awake talking to jade about the game still. "Jade do you love my mummy" I heard him say in while I was in the kitchen "yeah why buddy" I looked around the corner and saw him nearly asleep in her arms "cuz I love her too will you look after her" she smiled "Corse I will" he smiled and drifted off to sleep.
Me and jade put the twins and Leo to bed she smiled and kissed my neck. I turned around and we started kissing heatedly.