Chapter 30

7 years later*
Perrie came in and was met with stress straight away. "Leo stop messing with my things" Gus shouted and pushed him. "What's going on" I said pushing them apart. "He's been on my laptop again and deleted a whole fucking song" he shouted. To make matters even more stressful are 4 year old lauren was trying to jump up so I could carry her. "Lauren wait a minute" then she started wining with Leo and Gus shouting at each other. "Right everyone shut up" I shouted and everything went quiet. "Thank you" I said and picked Lauren up. "Leo apologies to your brother" I said sternly "but I didn't even- just apologise" he did and huffed stomping away "I'm going out" gus said and Perrie shook her head "no your not" gus sighed and put his coat back stomping upstairs. Perrie let out a sigh of relief. "Where's mama baby" perrie asked her 4 year old. Lauren pointed into the living room and perrie walked in and saw jade asleep on her front with some bottles next to the sofa. Perrie made her way over and put her daughter on the floor "baby" she said gently and shook jade who woke up and smiled seeing her wife. "Heya when did you get home" she asked before yawning "only about 5 minutes ago did you start dinner" jade shook her head and Perrie sighed "well can you it'd be nice if I didn't have to do everything" jade mumbled something and rolled over. "You know what I'll just do it like everything else because let's face it your a drunk" Perrie went out into the kitchen. Lauren watched as she did and crawled up on the sofa to her mama. "Mama you need to say sorry" she said sitting on her. "Lauren I will just give me five minutes" jade said angrily and it made her daughter tear up. "Sorry I didn't mean to shout" she said and wiped her daughters eyes with her thumbs. "I love you" she said and her daughter turned away and ran off crying.

At dinner it was reasonably quiet as jade was still sleeping on the sofa quite clearly drunk and the kids were eating apart from Leo and gus who were still bickering about earlier. "Oh my god shut up" lydia said and her brothers looked at her. "You shut up" they both said at the same time. Lauren moved over trying to get Gus' attention and he pushed her off "get off dickhead" he said "don't call your sister a dickhead she's 4" Perrie said and gus stuck his tongue out at her making her giggle. Jade stumbled in and everyone went quiet as she looked over at her wife who had her head in her hands and her kids all staring at her. "Perrie upstairs" jade said and Perrie went up slowly. "Look at me" jade said Perrie didn't. Jade grabbed Perries jaw. "Don't call me a drunk ever again Perrie" she slurred Perrie nodded. "Sorry" Perrie mumbled and jade kissed her slowly. "Love you" she said and Perrie nodded. "I do" she said "jade j don't think you have for a long time ok" Perrie said to her casting her eyes down. "You are a drunk you get drunk every night and leave me to do everything" she said "no I fucking don't" jade shouted. "How olds Lauren" Perrie said "2" she said "she's fucking 4 jade she's in school your never here for any of us Leo's ADHD's getting worse Lucy's ill again and gus has fucking depression and you don't even know how hard it is doing it on your own" Perrie shouted at jade crying. Meanwhile I'm the living room gus was cradling a crying Lauren in his arms as she covered her ears "it's ok Lauren we got you" he said as her sisters came and cuddled her too. Leo stood at the door listening. "It's my fault" he said and Lydia looked over and ran over to her brother hugging him. "No leo it's not I promise it's mamas fault she's not nice lately" she said and the words sunk in. Leo stormed into the hallway and grabbed jade by her T-shirt and shoved her out the door. "Learn how to respect her and all of us and you can come back your a drunk we don't want you here" he shouted and slammed the door locking it before he ran to his mum who was curled up in a ball in the corner crying. "Mum it's ok she's gone now" he said and went over as Perrie cried on his shoulder. "It's ok we got you mummy" he kissed her cheek.

An~ this was the last chapter of this book the sequel is being written currently and should be put soon. I'll post an update on my page when the book is published I hope you all enjoy it. Stay safe wear a mask ❤️