Chapter 20

Perries POV:
I looked down at jade in shock as she was on one knee with a small black box opened that withheld a beautiful silver diamond ring. I felt tears come to my eyes and I nodded quickly and she stood up smiling the widest I've ever seen. I flung my arms around her neck and she pulled me close. I held her cheeks and kissed her and she pulled back and smiled I saw tears forming in her eyes as she held my left hand out and slipped the ring onto my ring finger. "It's so beautiful jade oh my god I love you" she placed her hands on my back as I placed mine on her shoulders "can I have this dance" I smiled and nodded as we slowly danced on the soft Greek sand. Jade pulled me close to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "Lets go back to the villa we can celebrate there" she picked me up walked me to the villa "you know I can walk" I said hooking my arms around her neck "not when you've been drinking and in those heels" I slapped her shoulder "I can walk watch" I got down and did my best walk straight forward "well done beautiful I might have to give you a present" she smirked as I wobbled my way back over to her "oh yeah and what would that be" I put my arms around her neck and she kissed me "a right good fucking" I laughed "talk about romantic" she scoffed "I am romantic I just took you to dinner proposed to you and now I'm gonna fuck your brains out that's romantic" I laughed a little and shook my head "just take me to bed" she picked me up and carried me to are room.

Jades POV:
The next morning I woke up to the early morning sunlight beaming through the windows. The white curtains were blowing with the wind and the seagulls were squawking quietly in the distance. I looked next to me and saw Perrie fast off. I smiled and laid my arm under my pillow resting on it and just looked at her features. All her freckles had come out because Of the sun and her blonde hair seemed lighter. I can't believe we're going to get married it's mad. I got up and went out to the gym that was in the villa. I had to keep training because the games are getting harder and the components are getting better so if we want to win this season I'm gonna have to push myself. So that's what I did.

After my training session I went back upstairs seeing Perrie still asleep. I laid back down and she stirred a little. She woke up and smiled at me "morning" she smiled still "morning my beautiful wifey" she blushed and looked at the engagement ring. I lifted her up sitting her on my lap. "Right I need to shower" I nodded and she pulled me up "you do too how about some shower sex to celebrate" I smiled and raised an eyebrow "since when have you been in charge" she smiles and tapped my shoulders "I've always been in charge and you know it" she nodded " I know I know but I'm in chi serve when we fuck" I picked her up carrying her into the bathroom and turning the shower and undid her bra as she pulled down my shorts and pants "very nice" she said as I slipped of her pants and took off my own pulling her into the shower. She pushed me against the cold marble wall kissing me roughly. I lifted her leg so it was resting against my hip as I slipped myself into her making us both groan out. I started to move slowly but it still felt so good to be in her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed my neck softly. "Slow I want it slow" she said and put both legs around my waist. So that's what I did I took it slow with her.

Perries POV:
I woke up to my phone buzzing on the side table. I lifted jades arms off my own to see it was Alex calling. I groaned and answered. "Hi mummy" I smiled hearing lydias voice "hello beautiful are you ok" I said and smiled "yeah I'm good we miss you tho how many days till your home" I smiled tracing jades jaw with my fingers "we fly home tomorrow and we've got a secret to tell you it's a suprise" I heard her gasp and squeak down the phone "is it tickets to see justin bieber" I smiled "no your too young" she huffed "nearly 4 mummy" I smiled "I know when your older ok I promise" she huffed again "right is anyone else there for me to talk to" I looked down at the engagement ring and smiled "no Lucy's asleep and Leo's playing a game" I nodded "right then I'll see you tomorrow baby I miss you lots ok give kisses to lucy and Leo" I put the phone down after are goodbyes and kissed jades head. She groaned and tried to snuggle further into my stomach I smiled and played with the end of her hair planning the wedding in my head I hope it's all perfect.