Chapter 15

6 months later*
Perries POV:
I had to go to work today. I'd done a night shift last night and I'm on the 9am shift this morning. I went into Leo's room and he was spread out on top of his bed in his football shorts. "Leo wake up" I shook him and he groaned. "No" he whined and kicked his legs. I held his feet and he still tried to kick. "Leo we don't have time to mess around can you get ready for school" I picked him up and he kicked my legs trying to get down. "FUCK YOU LET ME DOWN" he shouted and punched my chest. "Less of the language Leondre" he knew he was in trouble when I didn't use his nickname. "Fine" he said and stomped upstairs. Lydia walked down the stairs. Both the twins had turned 4 now Leo's birthdays next he's gonna be 6 it makes me feel older now tho I'm only 23. "Hi mummy" she said and jumped off the last step and hugged my legs. "Hello baby you gonna get ready for school" she shook her head "I don't feel well" I gave her a questioning look. She's been saying for weeks she wants to come to work with me. "Right jump up" I said and she jumped into my arms and I sat her on the counter. "Open your mouth" I said and she shook her tongue out. I took her temperature and it was normal. I smiled a bit "oh gosh lyd your really hot aren't you" she nodded and giggled then gave me a fake cough. "Maybe you should go back to bed" she nodded and hugged me running upstairs. I smiled one day off school won't hurt her. Lucy came down with her uniform on. "Oh god thank you angel is your brother ready" she shook her head "he's on his xbox" I huffed and stomped up the stairs to be met by a sleepy jade "morning" she mumbled and gave me a quick kiss walking down. "Right Leondre uniform on now if your not ready in 10 minutes no xbox for a month" I took his controller and he huffed. "Toast" jade said as she handed me a plate. I thanked her and she sat opposite Lucy at the table. Leo came down in his uniform looking very scruffy. "Come here" I said and did his collar and straightened his jumper. "Have some toast then brush your teeth" he nodded and started eating. I got out there coats and shoes and put them near the door with there bags. "Mummy I've got PE today you didn't wash my kit" I sighed just the thing I need "well did you give it me to wash" he shook his head. I rolled my eyes and went in his room getting a white t-shirt and some shorts. I wrote a letter explains why he didn't have it. "Leo give this to your teacher ok" he nodded and cling to my leg. "Are we going to see the councillor today" he said scratching his curls "yeah why do you like her" he nodded "she got big tits" he said. It took me a while to process what he said "Leo you can't say that" I said taking his hand and putting him In the car. "Why mama said that she has to" I sighed and felt a bit of anger. He's trouble.

Me jade and Leo were on the way to the councillors office I hadn't spoken to jade after what Leo had told me this morning. "So how was everyone's day" jade said as she drove to the councillors office "good I got told off though because I jumped on my teacher" I looked at the back seat and he was just looking out the window I couldn't be bothered to lecture him so I let it slip. "How was your day" she said turning to look at me "hmm" was all I said and she nodded and leaned over to grab my hand so I moved around and looked out the window.

We got to the office and the councillor sat down and jade looked down her top. I'm gratefull that dr grande was helping Leo but the fact that jade always has her eyes on her cleavage is very annoying. "So Leo how have you been" she said and he looked up at her and nodded "good but I got told off and it wasn't my fault" she nodded "have you been counting to ten when you feel mad" he shook his head "no it doesn't work it's shit" he said just like it was nothing. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him too me "Leondre Edwards stop with the swearing" I scolded and he huffed and pulled his wrist out my hand sitting down. "Perrie how have you been finding it" she said and picked up her pen, "fine I've been like I usually am with him" she nodded. And the next thing I swear she did on purpose she leaned forward on the table to make her boobs show more when she turned to jade. "How have you been finding it" she said and jade just nodded startling at her cleavage. Jade cleared her throat "uhh I mean yeah he's been fine we've all be very fine" she said her eyes still glued to the doctors chest. She's gonna be in trouble when we get home.