Chapter 14

Sorry😬😸) Jai's POV:
The whole fight had been a blur, but as soon as the cool metal of a gun barrel was pressed to my head I realised that I hadn't been fighting Jason. Cold icy claws ripped into my heart when I saw it was Reena with the bruise already showing on her pretty face, where her cheek bones showed, and with a cut in her lip from me hitting her jaw, a mark on her throat and holding the gun. I whimpered from the kick I got in the ribs, just near the bottom rib. I swallowed thickly as she realised that I had stopped replaying their kiss and got up, still with her gun trained on me, I saw the small tremor in her arm as her finger brushed against the trigger. I began getting up and saw Jason come up behind Reena, jealously burned in the back of my throat as I watched him caress her cheek, he glanced at me smugly and I glared at him, she was mine first, I thought bitterly, Reena still held the gun tightly. Wilson and Felicity had obviously looked on and were eyeing me suspiciously, I wasn't sure I'd be accepted, I should leave, I decided, there was no place for me here.

~#~#~#~#~~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
Alright, if you wanted more comment and I can make an exclusive chapter just from his point of view, if you ever want to know something from another persons POV just comment the on chapter you want, name and I'll do it. I'll make another book for it maybe, if I do it will be announced here.

-Kate