Chapter 26

A/N: OK, so here basically the Deathly Hallows starts.  Harry has already been rescued from the Dursleys and Mad-Eye's dead. Sorry for the time skip!

"But - no."

Hermione stared in shock at Harry, not believing her ears. 

"Please tell me you're joking." she said, shaken.

"I'm not. I broke up with Ginny, but it's for the best." he insisted, though his own face held sadness. 

Hermione couldn't believe it. She understood that after the recent events, Harry would want to protect his girlfriend, but - no.

"I understand," she said anyway, but the way she stormed away from him proved otherwise.

Hermione walked up to her best friend's room; not Harry, not Ron, but Ginny's. Before entering, she could hear Ginny's broken sobs, and felt her heart break. Ginny never cried, she was so tough.

"Gin?" she said, sitting beside the red-haired figure and hugging her.

"He-he-he broke up with me! Hermione! I-I ughhh!" Ginny screamed in frustration, and Hermione held her close, letting her get it out all out. When Ginny's tearducts had finally dried, Hermione looked at her, and said,

"Gin, I know you're heartbroken, but you should be happy too, because he did this because he wants to protect you. I think he might just love you, you know."

Ginny looked up at Hermione, understanding and hope in her eyes.

"Hm. I guess you have a point."

"Now, cheer up! Tomorrow's Bill's wedding!"

"Ugh, don't remind me about it, is that supposed to cheer me up?" Ginny groaned. "Phlegm will be my sister in law, ew, Auntie Muriel will be coming, and I'll have to be bridesmaid with Gabrielle."

Hermione laughed, silently agreeing with her friend.

"Well, I suppose I can't  disagree with you." 

"The only good thing," Ginny grinned devilishly, flopping over to lay on her stomach, "is that I get to give you a makeover."

Uh oh.

"Uh oh"

"Uh-oh, alright"

A/N: I'm so sorry for the time skip, let me know if it's confusing! Next chapter will be Bill and Fleur's wedding. Also, I'll be posting more frequently from now on because I'm bored AF, stuck in Quarantine

Tell me how's your quarantine going?

Until next time!

Nox!

~RavenclawWitch13

This is Us.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें